TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #61
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    raeko
    I flipped through the phone book
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #62
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox
      last game with no cardflips was a disaster

      if you're expecting cardflips because it's the norm, you should

      read the setup
      I already said I wasn't going to read the setup and I'm sticking to it

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #63
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        C a n G o k u C o m e O u t A n d P l a y?

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #64
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          just told him it was a joke, he believed me
          DaBackpack

          Comment

          • Precarious
            Unacceptable
            • Mar 2014
            • 208

            #65
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Charu is town because he found wolf roundbox already.
            Raeko is town because she forgot to swap account.
            MixMasterLar is town because he didn't get Day Start right.
            Sunfan is town because he said Fatal Frame was very wolfy.
            Funnygurl555 is town because she said awoo.
            inDheart sounds like he knows what's up with wv so, he's town as well.

            I think this covers everything.
            Haku is town because he watches my streams sometimes.

            Comment

            • Precarious
              Unacceptable
              • Mar 2014
              • 208

              #66
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              I wished for a detective hat

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #67
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Precarious
                Haku is town because he watches my streams sometimes.
                This post was made by the FFR Play Time World Champion.

                Comment

                • Precarious
                  Unacceptable
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 208

                  #68
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  In my haste to make a Detective Pikachu joke, I almost missed the obvious tell.

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  I wished for a detective hat
                  You see, the stereotypical detective hat actually has a name. From Wikipedia:

                  A deerstalker is a type of cap that is typically worn in rural areas, often for hunting, especially deer stalking. Because of the cap's popular association with Sherlock Holmes,[1] it has become stereotypical headgear for a detective, especially in comical drawings or cartoons along with farcical plays and films.
                  Now, I ask all of you, what type of creature would stalk a deer?



                  .
                  .
                  .

                  DaBackpack

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #69
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Votecount count

                    Dabackpack (2): Precarious, Hakulyte
                    Roundbox (1): Charu
                    Mellon_collie (1): the sun fan
                    Wayward Vagabond (1): indheart
                    Funnygirl (1): Manti
                    Indheart (1): Wayward Vagabond
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #70
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Prec is the real detective

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #71
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        wait where you complaining about all Japanese people or just that group of shithead players?

                        Going to work now. I hate myself for being up this early
                        just this group but I didn't feel like explaining it to him


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #72
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Precarious
                          In my haste to make a Detective Pikachu joke, I almost missed the obvious tell.



                          You see, the stereotypical detective hat actually has a name. From Wikipedia:



                          Now, I ask all of you, what type of creature would stalk a deer?



                          .
                          .
                          .

                          DaBackpack
                          oh SHIT


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #73
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            If you mirror Greed, you get DeerG.

                            That's how I got to DaBackpack personally.

                            Comment

                            • Syhto
                              BuMP it
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2466

                              #74
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              oWo OwO OWO AWOO
                              Originally posted by ~jrodd
                              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #75
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                me_irl

                                Dear God why is this so fucking funny

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                It's me, wolfku!
                                If I find out later that you made this joke as wolf Imma be a little salty about it.

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                raeko
                                I flipped through the phone book
                                What phonebook you got in fucking Georgia of all places has a name like Raeko?


                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                oh SHIT
                                DBP getting nervous quick keep adding pressure lets see where this goes
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...