TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2311
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I don't remember talking about a bus drive?
    somebody brought it up yesterday or two days ago, I thought it was you


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #2312
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      You're trying to hint at something but I'm not really in a place to tiptoe around that

      you pulled knowledge about a potential bus drive out of nowhere, now you're talking about some mystery reviver power that syhto had

      is this grounded or not, we are not in a position to dance around these issues anymore
      Also, bucko, that was me when WV outed he was a seer.

      I said "Uuuuuuh, wolves could probably bus drive it"


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2313
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        I refuse to believe that wolves in this game had the power of a seer that just so happened to be supped up AND was guaranteed to go through and be told in thread by host.

        I also refuse to believe that a wolf then had a busdriver to steer this misinformation that you're implying.

        It sounds way to strong for an info-less game, I'm sorry.
        How about reviving roles ?

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #2314
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          Mmmmmm...

          I don't think the claim there was a good idea. What if the wolves have a busdriver?
          @backpack


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2315
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            oh, I remember now
            I don't think I was the person to bring that up I don't remember who that was but I do remember talking about it after they brought it up
            that's what I remember at least
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #2316
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              How about reviving roles ?
              I'm really confused about that one. Maybe it's like a... pseudo type of doctor?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #2317
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                I'm really confused about that one. Maybe it's like a... pseudo type of doctor?
                it clearly casts Holy like I said before, friend
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2318
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  I refuse to believe that wolves in this game had the power of a seer that just so happened to be supped up AND was guaranteed to go through and be told in thread by host.

                  I also refuse to believe that a wolf then had a busdriver to steer this misinformation that you're implying.

                  It sounds way to strong for an info-less game, I'm sorry.
                  The two sentences are separate scenarios

                  WV himself mentioned the presence of "super charged powers", which I'm interpreting as powers with some persistent mechanic --- i.e. it compounds every night. The balanced way would be "he requested a role, but it had the option to skip one night in order to become superpowered the second night". So such a power is essentially two nights' strong instead of the normal 1-night strength.

                  The second option I'm thinking of is a simple bus-drive that picked me and swapped me with a known wolf. This is most easily explained with swapping me and Raeko, since both Raeko adn I were listed as top suspects, so no matter what, swapping the two of us would be beneficial for wolves -- given Raeko is a wolf here


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2319
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    @backpack
                    OK it was Charu, not sunfan

                    I still don't understand the specificity of your suggestion now, sunfan

                    it seems farfetched


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2320
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      OK it was Charu, not sunfan

                      I still don't understand the specificity of your suggestion now, sunfan

                      it seems farfetched
                      it was a lightbulb moment, that's all
                      its minutiae
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #2321
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        The two sentences are separate scenarios

                        WV himself mentioned the presence of "super charged powers", which I'm interpreting as powers with some persistent mechanic --- i.e. it compounds every night. The balanced way would be "he requested a role, but it had the option to skip one night in order to become superpowered the second night". So such a power is essentially two nights' strong instead of the normal 1-night strength.

                        The second option I'm thinking of is a simple bus-drive that picked me and swapped me with a known wolf. This is most easily explained with swapping me and Raeko, since both Raeko adn I were listed as top suspects, so no matter what, swapping the two of us would be beneficial for wolves -- given Raeko is a wolf here
                        I explained how both my roles worked. It wasn't just one role. I even hinted at the first role when I got it by posting a song. Also if you got bus drivered wouldn't it have said raeko got seered red and not you got seered with raekos role?

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2322
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          I explained how both my roles worked. It wasn't just one role. I even hinted at the first role when I got it by posting a song. Also if you got bus drivered wouldn't it have said raeko got seered red and not you got seered with raekos role?
                          I'm assuming the bus driver swaps the flips, not the actual actions

                          A bus driver would otherwise be completely useless in this scenario


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2323
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            So we kitb between raeko and dbp. If raeko is a wolf she dies immediately and it won't actually go into kitb. If she's town it goes into regular kitb and we hope dbp dies

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2324
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              I'm going to bed soon but I was ideally hoping things would be all sorted out rq

                              claims are something like

                              twilight:
                              Charu got a mystic-type role for people the night after he requested it. He got 2 PR requests as his result for n1 requests.

                              n1:
                              carlos got savant, which seems really strong
                              assuming Charu is real, some other request

                              n2:
                              I got an extra vote power, its shitty
                              inD got a guardian role, used it on wv, was killed and was revived and its apparently not a part of his role that that happened

                              am I missing anything?
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2325
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                So we kitb between raeko and dbp. If raeko is a wolf she dies immediately and it won't actually go into kitb. If she's town it goes into regular kitb and we hope dbp dies
                                I am... a little hesitant to tempt fate like this
                                I would rather just lynch DBP because of... something
                                you're just gonna have to trust me on that part
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...