TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #1336
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    Breathing exercises, make myself into a comfy nest of blankets and pillows, smoking or weed oil helps even more.

    Maybe try taking a warm (not hot) bath?
    This entire day has been a breathing exercise lmao. Unfortunately im at work and can't do any of those things. I will definitely look into a want shower when I get home. Can't do weed tho (getting drug tested for my job on Monday!!!)

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #1337
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Hey ind what do you mean about tmi posts about me and sytho. I don't understand, sorry

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #1338
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
        idk that i've ever coordinated a wolf read on someone like you're insinuating could have happened with dbp. just feels like a waste of time and effort.

        and also i moved off charu (before he claimed I think but not 100% sure) and was on prec when he was either leading wagon or close to leading wagon, so if i put all that effort into coordinating it and then just bailed on it for no real reason (prec wagon was nonexistant at the time) that would be pretty weird.
        i mean, it's just a read. partners can run with those. as long as town are in the radar it's fine

        when using your vote you only get to push someone with force one at a time anyway

        you both picked up the same kind of narrative change and then charu seemed to stick around as an option, probably added to by prec voting him

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #1339
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          Hey ind what do you mean about tmi posts about me and sytho. I don't understand, sorry
          hey nice 1337 get

          when you said syhto tmi'd that prec was town, there isn't much reason to do that if you're on a wolf team that's going to kill her - either that or you'd have to do it knowing this post would look weird afterward

          Comment

          • theknightsofneeee
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2016
            • 4

            #1340
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by inDheart
            i mean, it's just a read. partners can run with those. as long as town are in the radar it's fine

            when using your vote you only get to push someone with force one at a time anyway

            you both picked up the same kind of narrative change and then charu seemed to stick around as an option, probably added to by prec voting him
            i mean i don't hate you making the read i'm just addressing it

            Comment

            • theknightsofneeee
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2016
              • 4

              #1341
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              tbf i would probably be a lot more likely to just vote block with my wolf bro's in a flipless setup cause, well, villagers will never know hehexd.

              but i would def try and be less obvious about it IMO

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #1342
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                I read the above post and this post and MMMMMMMMMMMM... I like it.
                i'm playing a little loose, i should still iso him

                but specific thoughts are appreciated

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #1343
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  I'll post a reads list when i have reads... I'm not gonna pull reads out of my ass for a list when most of them are just "uhhh idk tone????"

                  I feel like reads lists aren't even really a thing anymore, and if they are, it's usually a wolf trying to seem useful and make sure they give enough opinions
                  Can you name 2 people you 're ok with voting and 2 people you ain't ok with?

                  There's nothing progressive and cool about not having an idea of where you stand near our second EoD
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #1344
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    man, his last set of posts toward charu are pretty Town Dad from him and feel almost roundboxian

                    idk if that's even in his wolf range

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #1345
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      hey nice 1337 get

                      when you said syhto tmi'd that prec was town, there isn't much reason to do that if you're on a wolf team that's going to kill her - either that or you'd have to do it knowing this post would look weird afterward
                      I hard a hard time understanding what you meant when you said you wanted to put that in there until I realized you were doing a recap of EOD.

                      I don't see how that post would look awkward if I was a wolf and lunched her though. Having a hard time connected peices rn

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #1346
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        raeko, do you think precarious was a hit or a miss?
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1347
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          alright

                          everyone's town

                          except raeko

                          she's not town

                          her posts are not interacting with anyone else and she's totally independent of the game right now, which is more her wolf game than her town game

                          that's the best I've got
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • theknightsofneeee
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2016
                            • 4

                            #1348
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            alright

                            everyone's town

                            except raeko

                            she's not town

                            her posts are not interacting with anyone else and she's totally independent of the game right now, which is more her wolf game than her town game

                            that's the best I've got
                            lol'd

                            Comment

                            • theknightsofneeee
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 4

                              #1349
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              man, his last set of posts toward charu are pretty Town Dad from him and feel almost roundboxian

                              idk if that's even in his wolf range
                              who is this about?

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1350
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                                lol'd
                                more seriously, I am kind of tired of my town circle
                                too many people in it and too many people in there for what I feel like are strong reasons to the point where its kind of dangerous for myself if I'm wrong on one of them so

                                I need to stop being so lazy I guess
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...