TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #436
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    nah, he did say some stuff on an iso, I'm not going to quote it for Lar because he does have eyes, but he said my vote was bad, my reasoning was bad, that he was suspicious of my vote and my reasoning all at different times.
    You can't quote them because they don't exist.

    Vote stays.
    ​

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #437
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Xel I see your responses. Thanks

      Honestly with SunFan adamant that he's right, switching to confusing us and then gooing back to him being right without doing any work to prove what he's saying I'm going to disagree with you on that.

      I wanted to hear what you thought about mine and Freezin's interaction but I ain't gonna complain with your answer
      ​

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #438
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        God you can tell I'm too tired for this shit


        @Freezin:

        Let's say that I agree that you made good points; is this a suggestion you would expect from SunFan though?

        (For the record I don't think I agree with you though and if you're already whining about schematics to hide behind the fact that you changed what you where saying then ditto on not wanting to waste my damn day on this. I got too many other things to do)
        ​

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #439
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Out for real probably. I actually forgot I needed to get up this early for a job meeting. Chances of me finishing that and turbo crashing until Tai Chi are pretty damn high.
          ​

          Comment

          • Hateandhatred
            "The Quebec Steparatist."
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2011
            • 1974

            #440
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Alright, read the thread, two things I picked up about Haku:

            1: His use of the Sicilian Defense is very odd

            2: We are 22 pages in, and in every game we played together, by this point he had claimed something along the lines of "my wolf game is too easy to read" multiple times so. Yet he hasn't yet despite having the most votes and it's fishy. I don't think he's the type to try new approaches genuinely, as in not pretending to just to work stuff in his head.

            But since I'm in the game, it means he can't have and antagonist role, because Team Quebc.

            Therefore, Haku is PR.

            (Also I don't to press him exactly because he has the most votes, since all you tools would sfumread the fuck out of this from me and you know this to be true)
            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

            Comment

            • Hateandhatred
              "The Quebec Steparatist."
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2011
              • 1974

              #441
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              An* Quebec* scumread*
              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #442
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                God you can tell I'm too tired for this shit


                @Freezin:

                Let's say that I agree that you made good points; is this a suggestion you would expect from SunFan though?

                (For the record I don't think I agree with you though and if you're already whining about schematics to hide behind the fact that you changed what you where saying then ditto on not wanting to waste my damn day on this. I got too many other things to do)
                I didn't change what I said though. My first quote I said pressure. The next one I said vote. They're the same thing in my mind. What do you do when you pressure someone? You vote them. I'm saying I don't want to argue semantics because it's pointless and it's just reminding of the time you were wolfing and just trying to pick a fight for no reason.

                To your credit you're not as gung ho as you were then but you keep bring up small shit and squabbling over my phrasing and I keep asking what's the fuking point????
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #443
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  In regards to your first question mml, when I made that post I thought maybe sunfan was referencing the turbo weer just had with that suggestion.

                  Avoiding CFD and placing votes early was a big and reoccurring theme of that game so I wasn't too superseded to see it make a reappearance.

                  But then sunfan said he hadn't actually read that game so now I'm confused.

                  Sunfan what would u say prompted you to come up with this idea to place votes early in the first place?
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #444
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Man my phone SUCKS ASS.

                    weer > we

                    superseded > surprised.
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #445
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Also xel lick my taint dude, your complaining about me being less serious and memey, yet the very next sentence you say I'm playing safe and being boring.

                      Now I know how sunfan felt when people (READ: Me) was calling him out for shitposting d0 a few games ago. And how bogus it actually is.

                      Long story short I'm not changing how I post to appease you, so go jump off a cliff dude.
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #446
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                        (Also I don't to press him exactly because he has the most votes, since all you tools would sfumread the fuck out of this from me and you know this to be true)
                        Could you remake this sentence cause I actually have no idea what you're trying to say here
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #447
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          QUOTE=FreezinIce;4579607]Could you remake this sentence cause I actually have no idea what you're trying to say here[/QUOTE]

                          I mean that I don't want to just randomly push for Haku as Wolf because he has a few votes. That sounds like a Wolf furiously trying to blend lol
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #448
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Oh the sentence was missing a word. I understand now.

                            But why the obvious care about how others perceive your reads?
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Hateandhatred
                              "The Quebec Steparatist."
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 1974

                              #449
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              Oh the sentence was missing a word. I understand now.

                              But why the obvious care about how others perceive your reads?
                              To a lot of you guys, Im still a newbie to the game. I think theres a considerable chance people would think Im more likely to do a beginners mistake.
                              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #450
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                I have the feeling sunfan/roundbox are not w/w
                                Just ISO'd you, and I don't see your connection between the two, explain?

                                Comment

                                Working...