TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #586
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Am I the only one liking Celirra's playstyle because he's pretty much painting a target in his back and running around ?

    I feel like wolves wouldn't like to do that because they may eventually meet someone who can counter them if they're not super careful.
    no fuck you I'm 3p
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #587
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      >Celirra shifting into ///solve mode/// and i appreciate the show of effort instead of coasting
      no fuck you I'm SCUM
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #588
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        ok now I can only reply to myself thanks that was a good re-read

        as a note I skimmed through the mml/freezin exchange but think I got the gist of it and I side with freezin on that argument, but still think mml is towny for now
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #589
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Celirra
          thanks you saved me an effort post

          also idk how you can draft a universal statement of truth from watching me post for a collective total of 1 hours in a game as a 3p role which isnt even in this game and attribute it elsewhere

          but hey I guess some people here are just that good at twg
          I "can" draft a "universal statement of truth" from meeting a person and talking to them for a few minutes.

          I feel like I know whether or not they'd be good at the game, what kind of player they would be, what kind of questions they would ask, some general stuff like that.

          Serial Killer is basically a Town Vigilante in the early game, and Town Vigilante's more or less play like cocky vanilla town's on d0 most of the time.

          I think its applicable, and it is at the very least significantly more applicable than "Celery was SK that game, he feels the same this game, therefor he is a wolf this game"
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Hateandhatred
            "The Quebec Steparatist."
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2011
            • 1974

            #590
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Celirra
            ok now I can only reply to myself thanks that was a good re-read

            as a note I skimmed through the mml/freezin exchange but think I got the gist of it and I side with freezin on that argument, but still think mml is towny for now
            No
            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #591
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              anyways back to the original

              hey Xiz (I'd vote you but that requires me to type 13 more characters and I'm a bit lazy) can you post 17 more times this phase pls <3
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #592
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                sup, here 'til EOD let's fight
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #593
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  if i go for the game simplification method of d0 that leaves my lynch list for today being

                  DBP, Manti, HnH, Xiz

                  manti

                  do something towny
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #594
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I feel like I know whether or not they'd be good at the game, what kind of player they would be, what kind of questions they would ask, some general stuff like that.
                    am I good at the game?


                    (also I agree with the vigi point actually, even if I disagree with the quick-to-universally-judge argument)
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #595
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      i wish i could vote dbp, xiz, and manti at the same time

                      hnh i guess ill drop from the list because making awkward posts and being inactive d0 seems to be his wheelhouse
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #596
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        if i go for the game simplification method of d0 that leaves my lynch list for today being

                        DBP, Manti, HnH, Xiz

                        manti

                        do something towny
                        what made you choose manti from that pool of 4?

                        (I think I agree but I wanna see your reasoning)
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #597
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          i wish i could vote dbp, xiz, and manti at the same time

                          hnh i guess ill drop from the list because making awkward posts and being inactive d0 seems to be his wheelhouse
                          Tbh I just dont wanna rekt my data more than I already have last month, cost me 250$
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • Hateandhatred
                            "The Quebec Steparatist."
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 1974

                            #598
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Thats why I went to timmies this morning to read the thread
                            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #599
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I know you almost always like to hold onto your vote roundbox, but I think its dumb
                              wanna fight about it? (this fades off in later phases)

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              roundbox, does my play really bother you so much thus far?

                              I agree that the haku thing is kinda pockety looking, but other than that, I think your points are a bit out of character for you

                              the thing about Xiz I am on the fence about
                              on a scale of 1-10 on wolfiness (10 being red as a Moscow sunset), I'd probably only put you at a 6 of mildly wolfy, but not enough to put my coins on you quite yet

                              actually, for the lulz (like my reference??), have a vote thesunfan
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #600
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                hey hateandhatred drop a vote on someone
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...