TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #211
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Also I'm sad that Haku doesn't consider me a friend, and I'm sad that Gradient isn't into me like that. Swingin' 0 for 2 so far
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #212
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      why am I trying on d0

      back to shitposting
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #213
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        this game's profile pic so far

        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #214
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          hey sunfan I see you can you shitpost with me it's hard to sustain a monologue like this
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #215
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            pls respond



            pls respond count for this game: 2
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #216
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              hello yes

              you are all my friends
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #217
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                I'll be ur friend celery
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #218
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  I think you might be onto something with Xiz potentially
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #219
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'll be ur friend celery
                    wow really thanks!!!!
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #220
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      also I'm going to go on record and say that if anyone ever has more posts in this thread than hakulyte I'm going to policy vote them because no town would ever spam that much
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #221
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        like sorry but god damn. You've played how many games now and watched how many games now and this is the stuff you're giving us. It's like you're trying to make me not like playing with you
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #222
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          hi freezin will you be my friend too
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #223
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            hi freezin will you be my friend too
                            Sure.

                            A long time ago rapta asked me to play chess (back when I barely knew who he was). I spent a chunk of my childhood playing chess and studying it. So I was pretty happy. But I guess the Internet ruined my sense of belief in people because I thought he was joking. So I meme'd him back.

                            I replied that I had a phobia of playing online because I was afraid people would use a computer to make moves for them. Which is terrible and something that you never mention because it's dispicable and anyone who cares about chess at all would never even think of doing that.

                            I've regretted it ever since.

                            Rapta if you read this I'm sorry bby.

                            I'll play chess with you too cel. I got TTS. I'll probably suck since nobody irl ever wants to play with me. But that's fine, practice is good.
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #224
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              also I'm going to go on record and say that if anyone ever has more posts in this thread than hakulyte I'm going to policy vote them because no town would ever spam that much
                              Hey is this a challenge?
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #225
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                i'll play chess with u freezin but I'm bad celery beats me all the time and bullies me for blundering my queen
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...