TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #661
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    xiz give me attention
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #662
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Roundbox, do you think that freezin calling out inactive peeps is alignment indicative here? If the lead wagons are partners with freezin... deflection perhaps?
      lmao what lead wagon

      sunfan is the lead wagon.

      and your asking that question to sunfan.

      are you high???
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #663
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        i was annoyed at hnh so i lied to spit at him

        boooooooooooooooooooo
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #664
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Xiz
          Roundbox, do you think that freezin calling out inactive peeps is alignment indicative here? If the lead wagons are partners with freezin... deflection perhaps?
          I don't think he's deflecting per se, if he's a wolf, his partners could easily be in the inactive pool
          His other points and posting attitudes are making me townread him, so I don't think the inactive callout is alignment indicative, just lazy

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          you didn't really tell me why you did it other than for teh lulz

          which you did as a reference that I didn't get

          please give me something I can respond to, which is what I've wanted for a while now.
          it was for a reaction
          I think I like your reaction
          (one reason that I can back up immediately is just how quickly your vote came out for MML, he didn't have too many posts when you called his posting wolfy and it seemed to be a quick read)
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #665
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            Think sunfan saying cel's town because similarities to last game where he was sk is gross, especially because there was no explaining why. I was gonna take it as him being busy and had to go, but you had time obviously because you were arguing off-topic.

            And while Xel is towny to me, nothing should be lock clear town at this point in the game, that was also gross.
            copying this point, I'm more inclined to think of it as wolf-leaning SK behavior instead of town-leaning SK behavior

            his play more or less was to remain hidden and on everyone's good side

            the mindset I thought I saw last game was one of a dude who wanted everyone to like him, but not actually be widely townread

            e.g. placating ppl and posting commentary


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #666
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              is xiz deflecting by commenting on deflecting
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #667
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Celirra
                xiz give me attention
                Cel im not gonna link 20 posts, I started doing that and it looked like a wall of nothing, Waste of time, focusing else ware.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #668
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  SK is basically town in the early game, because SK and town are both looking for wolves. Rolling SK is basically a free pass for almost every early game, because you get to look like you are town, and if you play it right, you should almost never die early on (tbh I don't think Cel played it particularly wrong).

                  IMO I think Cel was not wolfy that game, so comparing a time when he was an anti-town role that for the entire length of his lifespan that game had a win condition that pathed on top of the path that town takes to this game, concluding that they are similar, that all is fine.

                  Concluding that Cel is, therefore, a wolf because he is similar to the game when he was a serial killer is not fine, because serial killers are more town than wolf.
                  strongly disagree --- not on principle, because this is how I play as SK usually

                  but last game Cel was not scumhunting --- everything he was doing that game was to protect himself and not stand out too much

                  I think it is a fine point of comparison as a wolf game


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #669
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    wanna fight about it? (this fades off in later phases)



                    on a scale of 1-10 on wolfiness (10 being red as a Moscow sunset), I'd probably only put you at a 6 of mildly wolfy, but not enough to put my coins on you quite yet

                    actually, for the lulz (like my reference??), have a vote thesunfan
                    well I guess I can be a little persnickety and respond to this
                    if you're not wanting to bet your coins on me, why vote me since you're notorious for holding onto your votes until EOD?
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #670
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      is xiz deflecting by commenting on deflecting
                      ...post number
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #671
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        strongly disagree --- not on principle, because this is how I play as SK usually
                        literally no one else on the internet plays SK like you
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #672
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          unrelated, blind looks much better this game than last game


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #673
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Cel im not gonna link 20 posts, I started doing that and it looked like a wall of nothing, Waste of time, focusing else ware.
                            thx
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #674
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              literally no one else on the internet plays SK like you
                              I am saying that what you described, in your post, is how I play SK


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #675
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                ...post number
                                do you think that post number is alignment indicative
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...