TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #511
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    false, unless you wanted dbp to out himself that same phase? in which case i'd have to doctor him and then he'd be dead the phase after.
    Also there was clear wagons in blind and manti.
    and then charu died, meaning he got away with a late-fakeclaim
    claims that late in a phase when blind was, as you put it, "a clear wagon" should not be accepted.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #512
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      while I was gone I didn't really have the ability to think much about the game, but I did realize that Xel is probably lock town

      his read on me where he said "This part is not the basis of my read, but this part is" feels like he actually was thinking about what I had said instead of trying to make something up so he would have something to say.

      I'm gonna check to make sure that it was him since my track record has not been great this game, but whoever said it looks pretty townie imo
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #513
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        Sunfan, you're acting abnormal, NOT GOOD
        no I'm not I know I'm not
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Hateandhatred
          "The Quebec Steparatist."
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2011
          • 1974

          #514
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I kind of dislike mixing irl with TWG so, I'm just going to leave a spoiler for intentions, but I don't think it should affect your read.

          Long story short is that I didn't sleep super well last night and I went out to do some cycling with irl friends because why not. I eventually lol sprinted and got exhausted, but still got back home safely.
          The moment I sat down, I legit felt like I couldn't breathe well and I ended up passing out for like 5-10 seconds probably. (I don't remember it, but I was with friends)
          This is like the third weird instance of similar stuff happening and I have a clue about what's going on, but I couldn't say for sure what's the problem.
          Anyway, friends got legit worried and called ambulance and by the time they got there, I had enough time to properly recover because it still took 10-15min.
          I got some on-the-spot quick check up to see if I was fine and I slowly went back to what is considered normal.
          I signed some papers, but ended up calling this off with just some word of advice to not push myself that hard and just do light exercises etc. more gradually because I had that couch potato lifestyle.

          So, now the rest of my family knows that and they're like "well, you should get outside more and do something else etc."

          This is all good and cool, but normally I'm like keeping up with this thread so this is kind of potentially getting in the way and it's also making me want to focus on something else because I do care about myself.

          I do believe that this game is interesting and has potential, but I'm in that weird situation where I have trouble to sit down here and just want to focus on the game.

          I do think I will end up playing the entire game, but this particular EoD is not really well timed for me.

          Anyway, just a quick explanation with activity.

          Don't feel bad for voting me over this still. There is room for me being both alignment and setting up shenanigans.

          I just didn't expect that stuff to happen.
          I know you feel like ootc is always forbidden even when it has jack fucking shit to do with the game, but do consider coming over FB to have a chat about the part in spoilers.
          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #515
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by XelNya
            This post doesn't sit clean with me. And it's not from the first part of it involving roundbox, it's actually the "because I know I'm not being weird" because this actually doesn't feel like something you'd need to explain or say, and I don't recall often times where he does this.
            yeah its this one
            I really don't think Xel made up this read as a wolf, I think he's just town and this is how he felt about me.
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Hateandhatred
              "The Quebec Steparatist."
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2011
              • 1974

              #516
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              yeah its this one
              I really don't think Xel made up this read as a wolf, I think he's just town and this is how he felt about me.
              I think this is more of a "lets take a note of this" kind of post. Later on in the game, when xel gets isolated, we can see if it stands out too differently tone wise or if its like you said it looked like. But right now I dont necessarily agree or disagree with you.

              If anything the most likely thing is you trying sounding like you want to protect him lol

              Inb4 we found 2 of the evilzes
              Insta now
              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #517
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                I think this is more of a "lets take a note of this" kind of post. Later on in the game, when xel gets isolated, we can see if it stands out too differently tone wise or if its like you said it looked like. But right now I dont necessarily agree or disagree with you.

                If anything the most likely thing is you trying sounding like you want to protect him lol

                Inb4 we found 2 of the evilzes
                Insta now
                Yes, I do want to protect him, its because I think he's town.
                I don't really think he's in any danger but I hadn't seen any strong reads on him before.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Hateandhatred
                  "The Quebec Steparatist."
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 1974

                  #518
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Holy shit my syntax is getting phonerekt

                  Sorry for posting like I'm using a Russian version of google translate
                  Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                  Comment

                  • Hateandhatred
                    "The Quebec Steparatist."
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 1974

                    #519
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    Yes, I do want to protect him, its because I think he's town.
                    I don't really think he's in any danger but I hadn't seen any strong reads on him before.
                    The accusation part was shitposting. What I said still stands though, xel remains Null in my eyes, and Im taking note that you are feeling good about him.
                    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                    Comment

                    • Hateandhatred
                      "The Quebec Steparatist."
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 1974

                      #520
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      And fyi sunfan Im having issues reading you
                      Globally you post a little like freezin this game, and hes fucking unreadable to me
                      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #521
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                        And fyi sunfan Im having issues reading you
                        Globally you post a little like freezin this game, and hes fucking unreadable to me
                        I'm not sure where your issues are, in a bit I'm gonna be attempting to get a read on as many people as I can, maybe that'll help you
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #522
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'm not sure where your issues are, in a bit I'm gonna be attempting to get a read on as many people as I can, maybe that'll help you
                          Im pretty sure anyone would like that, not just me specifically, but also thats d0, lets not take things too seriously yet as far as reading since pretty much everything we focus on will gtfo after some game development
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #523
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Catch up postingz

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel I see your responses. Thanks

                            Honestly with SunFan adamant that he's right, switching to confusing us and then gooing back to him being right without doing any work to prove what he's saying I'm going to disagree with you on that.

                            I wanted to hear what you thought about mine and Freezin's interaction but I ain't gonna complain with your answer
                            Sure sure.

                            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                            Alright, read the thread, two things I picked up about Haku:

                            1: His use of the Sicilian Defense is very odd

                            2: We are 22 pages in, and in every game we played together, by this point he had claimed something along the lines of "my wolf game is too easy to read" multiple times so. Yet he hasn't yet despite having the most votes and it's fishy. I don't think he's the type to try new approaches genuinely, as in not pretending to just to work stuff in his head.

                            But since I'm in the game, it means he can't have and antagonist role, because Team Quebc.

                            Therefore, Haku is PR.

                            (Also I don't to press him exactly because he has the most votes, since all you tools would sfumread the fuck out of this from me and you know this to be true)
                            If he really is a PR in what world as town do you post that?

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            Also xel lick my taint dude, your complaining about me being less serious and memey, yet the very next sentence you say I'm playing safe and being boring.

                            Now I know how sunfan felt when people (READ: Me) was calling him out for shitposting d0 a few games ago. And how bogus it actually is.

                            Long story short I'm not changing how I post to appease you, so go jump off a cliff dude.
                            Would rather be best buddies with Blind for a whole game kthnx

                            And blind is bad and boring

                            But let's go with this

                            Hatred

                            Why the hell would you post that thing about Haku

                            and freezin you're next

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #524
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                              Im pretty sure anyone would like that, not just me specifically, but also thats d0, lets not take things too seriously yet as far as reading since pretty much everything we focus on will gtfo after some game development
                              yeah I'm not gonna go crazy, but I hate going into EODs without a solid sense, and I only have a few reads thus far.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #525
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                and then charu died, meaning he got away with a late-fakeclaim
                                claims that late in a phase when blind was, as you put it, "a clear wagon" should not be accepted.
                                not really. That moment would be the moment one should claim if they were a role. So there wouldn't be a wasted lynch. This has been a thing for a while now, where if somebody's about to be lynched and they're a PR, they claim. Hence why people got off of him.

                                Comment

                                Working...