TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #571
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by LightManticorex2
    I feel like I've done a bad job clarifying my uneasiness with sunfan, so I'll try to do that.

    I don't really like reading into D1 actions. They're all slimy and can be seen from many different angles. One of the things I do worry about however is when someone gets worried about how one particular individual is reading them.

    If you look at twg from a motivation standpoint humans enter the game and everyone is their enemy. Humans generally have the mindset of "I think what I think and you're gonna have to deal with it". Wolves generally enter the game with a mindset of "I need to try to burn as few bridges as possible, because I may need these people later in the game".

    I feel like that interaction between sunfan and roundbox places sunfan in a wolf mindset. And that's what made me super uneasy about the interaction.
    most effort that manti has put into a d0 post in any game I've played with him

    this does fit his general mentality based on what he's said from deadchats and such, but at the same time... for some reason manti caring like this on d0 is weird and rubs me wrongly
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #572
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      Trollllololololololol

      Jk. Had to do it. XD

      celery
      *holds up spork* hei guize!
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #573
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        CELERY, STOP BEING scum
        ok sorry but can you at least make scum caps so I feel important with what I am
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Hateandhatred
          "The Quebec Steparatist."
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2011
          • 1974

          #574
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by XelNya
          Catch up postingz



          Sure sure.



          If he really is a PR in what world as town do you post that?



          Would rather be best buddies with Blind for a whole game kthnx

          And blind is bad and boring

          But let's go with this

          Hatred

          Why the hell would you post that thing about Haku
          I'm covering my wolf partner wtf is wrong with that huh

          Originally posted by Celirra
          oh



          1. It's not odd, it's one of the better defenses and fits his style as a person pretty well

          2. I like that you're noticing things but also note that Haku is also not nearly as chitty chatty as usual, but will keep in mind (somewhat looking ok for hnh basically)
          I was questioning his variation lol. And yeah I guess.

          Tbh I got nothin'. D2 hype unless someone blunders like hitlers
          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #575
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by XelNya
            Hatred
            I see your reasoning but think you're jumping the gun a bit but I also wanna see how he reacts.
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #576
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Celirra
              ok sorry but can you at least make scum caps so I feel important with what I am
              celery, stop being SCUM
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #577
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Celirra
                I see your reasoning but think you're jumping the gun a bit but I also wanna see how he reacts.
                We're all jumping the gun here. It's D0 bro. No one has anything solid almost ever.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Hateandhatred
                  "The Quebec Steparatist."
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 1974

                  #578
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  I mean D1 not D2 oops
                  Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #579
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Am I the only one liking Celirra's playstyle because he's pretty much painting a target in his back and running around ?

                    I feel like wolves wouldn't like to do that because they may eventually meet someone who can counter them if they're not super careful.

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #580
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      SK is basically town in the early game, because SK and town are both looking for wolves. Rolling SK is basically a free pass for almost every early game, because you get to look like you are town, and if you play it right, you should almost never die early on (tbh I don't think Cel played it particularly wrong).

                      IMO I think Cel was not wolfy that game, so comparing a time when he was an anti-town role that for the entire length of his lifespan that game had a win condition that pathed on top of the path that town takes to this game, concluding that they are similar, that all is fine.

                      Concluding that Cel is, therefore, a wolf because he is similar to the game when he was a serial killer is not fine, because serial killers are more town than wolf.
                      thanks you saved me an effort post

                      also idk how you can draft a universal statement of truth from watching me post for a collective total of 1 hours in a game as a 3p role which isnt even in this game and attribute it elsewhere

                      but hey I guess some people here are just that good at twg
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #581
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        trash d0 reads

                        >the sun fan is stumbling and bumbling but he gets a town toneread because he hasnt done his wolf tell yet and that has yet to fail me in the 4 games ive been using it
                        >lol reading haku d0
                        >xel is confusing me cause i have no idea wtf he is seeing thats making him upset. should probably take a chill pill.
                        >blindreper1179 is memeing more. thats probably what i expect this early from him
                        >Gradiant is being extremely serious and solvey, not that i expected anything else
                        >Celirra shifting into ///solve mode/// and i appreciate the show of effort instead of coasting
                        >MixMasterLar still playing angry. dont you ever get tired of having no chill
                        >roundbox shooting from the hip with some pretty decent observations and quips.
                        >I feel like ill be able to read xiz better if he does this:

                        [/img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/923/837/50f.png[/img]

                        >HnH barely has anything to go off that isnt haku knob slobbing and self meta. ok
                        >Manti likes to opt out of d0 and i guess everyone is fine with giving him a pass so whatevs
                        >DaBackpack needs to try harder
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #582
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          NO MY BEAUTIFUL PICTURE.


                          NUUUUU
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #583
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD



                            always preview post to stop this from happening kids
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #584
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              celery, stop being SCUM

                              can you also be like this to me

                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #585
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                We're all jumping the gun here. It's D0 bro. No one has anything solid almost ever.
                                no I get that and I said that more just as a warning to not tunnel

                                you know kinda like how I'm tunneling on dbp right now

                                yeah
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...