TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #346
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    lmao lar
    more votes is just inherently better

    roundbox saying that I am controlling the votes by this is extremely laughable
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #347
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      I have been accused of controlling games, sometimes correctly, probably more than anyone else on FFR

      saying that I am controlling votes by asking people to place early votes is beyond my comprehension
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #348
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        more votes is just inherently better
        How
        ​

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #349
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Did Roundbox say you where controlling the game?
          ​

          Comment

          • LightManticorex2
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 25

            #350
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have been accused of controlling games, sometimes correctly, probably more than anyone else on FFR
            Squinty eyes face
            Lock clear

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #351
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              lmao lar
              more votes is just inherently better

              roundbox saying that I am controlling the votes by this is extremely laughable
              I am Yugi and I challenge you to a DUEL
              D-d-d-d-DUEL



              I play this
              (also are you like making up things bro I never accused you of controlling the game)
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #352
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar




                Explain to me what the hell is the point in this? This is nothing but a recipe for chaos and trying to easily control where votes go; It's easily the most scummy thing in thread right now
                ..
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #353
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  oh whoops that was lar
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #354
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                    Squinty eyes face
                    yeah ok you win this one
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #355
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      lar posting that instead of roundbox makes a lot more sense to me
                      its still equally as dumb
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #356
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        How
                        more information for town to sift through, wolves have to make votes with terrible justification because they don't have any actual suspicions
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #357
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          more information for town to sift through, wolves have to make votes with terrible justification because they don't have any actual suspicions
                          You mean kind of like your vote?
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #358
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            I don't think you realize how not convincing you truly are
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #359
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              is it really good for the game if all the votes are just weakly dumped during the last 2 hours of the phase?

                              I know you almost always like to hold onto your vote roundbox, but I think its dumb
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #360
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                You mean kind of like your vote?
                                good comeback
                                I did say it was weak, but yes, its not great even if you are a wolf
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...