TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #631
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    You did call him Canadian to be fair.
    but he's from canada

    and subject to shitty canadian phone service

    what did i miss there
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #632
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      If you want me to quote a specific post I probably wont, because it's more of the consistency and vibe im getting
      I know that its basically all it ever is between us, and I mean its been kind of the same thing on my end (though I like the DBP pressure more than I dislike it)

      I mean the sexual tension has to go somewhere, but we can hold off for a phase.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #633
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        if I had to vote between Xiz and Sunfan, I'd vote for Xiz right now and then also have leftover votes to vote dbp some more
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #634
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          but he's from canada

          and subject to shitty canadian phone service

          what did i miss there
          is joke
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #635
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            but he's from canada

            and subject to shitty canadian phone service

            what did i miss there
            French Canada.

            HNH is French Canadian, and will not accept the label of "Canadian."

            It is very serious business to him.
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #636
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              So, I've scum read Sunfan at the beginning, blind, DBP and now FreezinIce.

              Who else should I throw shade on.

              :thinking:
              here's your coaching that you requested: slow dooown

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              CELERY, STOP BEING scum
              for this read:
              how is he scum? you never explained

              for your other reads:
              elaborate

              Originally posted by LightManticorex2
              Blind did you try to bury my post about sunfan?
              this is just paranoia, I don't think blind actually buried I think he was just memeing it up
              this turns you slightly green fmpov

              Originally posted by Celirra
              On the topic of Roundbox: I like him right now because while he only came in a burst (haha lol!) he did so in a way to garner responses and such, which feels towny to me. He didn't contribute a lot per se but I see where he was going for and his reasoning for it.
              Originally posted by Celirra
              This doesn't feel like a Haku post
              this feels like a town post
              wtf???


              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              We're all jumping the gun here. It's D0 bro. No one has anything solid almost ever.
              wrong
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #637
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                guys I can't pass this captcha on newegg

                what does this mean
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #638
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  guys I can't pass this captcha on newegg

                  what does this mean
                  *blocks your path*
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #639
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    whatevs.

                    if he's french canadian his province should secede and get their own french canadian phone service
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #640
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I've been the lead wagon for over 24 hours, and its just kind of been the norm as of late....
                      ...I feel like its something I've had to adapt to.
                      Same happens to me too bruh. The biggest things for me still are your mechanic posting early and your vibe as of late.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #641
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        whatevs.

                        if he's french canadian his province should secede and get their own french canadian phone service
                        he agrees
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #642
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          but he's from canada

                          and subject to shitty canadian phone service

                          what did i miss there
                          Die, but the second sentence is true

                          #enslaved
                          #deathtotheempire
                          #flqforever

                          And yes im a little agitated irl
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #643
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            why is xiz ignoring me

                            this must be how gradient felt
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #644
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              and i never even called him canadian, i asked why canada's phone service sucks

                              SO I GUESS LET ME CLARIFY YOU LITTLE GREMLIN:

                              why does FRENCH canada's phone service blow ass
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #645
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                why is xiz ignoring me

                                this must be how gradient felt
                                nah, I think its the other way around
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...