TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T-Force
    Your world ends with you
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 4753

    #526
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Code:
    [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/17/17 at 6:08 PM
    [u]Subject: [b]Day 1 Vote Count[/b][/u]
    
    [b]the sun fan: 2[/b] - Celirra [#311], MixMasterLar [#343]
    [b]Celirra: 2[/b] - Gradiant [#286], blindreper1179 [#472]
    -
    [B]MixMasterLar: 1[/B] - the sun fan [#80]
    [b]XelNya: 1[/b] - FreezinIce [#113]
    [b]roundbox: 1[/b] - DaBackpack [#415]
    [b]Hateandhatred: 1[/b] - XelNya [#523]
    -
    [i]Unvote[/i] - Hakulyte [#506]
    
    Yet to vote: roundbox, Hateandhatred, Xiz, LightManticoreX2
    
    3 hours remain in phase.
    Theme for the final stretch.
    Last edited by T-Force; 08-20-2017, 03:01 PM.
    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #527
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      not really. That moment would be the moment one should claim if they were a role. So there wouldn't be a wasted lynch. This has been a thing for a while now, where if somebody's about to be lynched and they're a PR, they claim. Hence why people got off of him.
      I agree with only the part you said about "this has been a thing for a while now"

      because it has been a thing for a while now does not mean it is good

      if you look in wolfchat, their plan was to create a scramble in which no wolves got lynched based on the timing of the claim

      Pete and I actually talked about this for a while, and while we almost always slightly disagree on certain issues in TWG, on this issue we agreed that claims that late into phases, while currently accepted in the FFR meta, should not be accepted.

      blind knew there was a serious chance he was going to be lynched, but he didn't claim until the last second

      charu didn't know he was going to be swung onto, so he didn't claim
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #528
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        2 people saying something doesn't mean it's the right thing to do as a whole. And the blip about Charu doesn't have a place there because we're talking about claiming if they're gonna be lynched but Charu was due to a CFD. But now this is off-topic

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #529
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          no, I'm not saying that because I say it or because Pete and I agree on it that it is right
          but I think it is

          Charu belongs there as proof that the plan worked well, even without saying he was the cop (which I didn't say) because that wasn't part of the plan, just to get someone that wasn't a wolf lynched
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #530
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            I do agree that it is a bit off topic
            so I will say that I will not accept roleclaims at the last second this game unless there are extenuating circumstances
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #531
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by LightManticorex2
              Like I expect you to say "read me better bitch"

              Not "let's have a diatribe about why you think I'm weird"
              part of me joining this game was to be a little bit more scaled back in that regard, I think you can particularly see it when I didn't tell Lar to go fuck himself like I maybe normally would've done.

              That also had a little bit to do with telling Gradiant to lay off on Haku's friends thing and me telling Haku I'd be his friend.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #532
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                false, unless you wanted dbp to out himself that same phase? in which case i'd have to doctor him and then he'd be dead the phase after.
                Also there was clear wagons in blind and manti.
                btw, I don't think there was enough time for DBP to counterclaim reasonably
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #533
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Hi guys I just finished my 12 hour shift and I'm currently at chipotle

                  Did you miss me


                  I missed some of you
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #534
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Will make like a tomato and catch up in 20 once I'm home
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #535
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      btw, I don't think there was enough time for DBP to counterclaim reasonably
                      He shouldn't have anyway as I already said.

                      Also kinda hard to see the posts about 'i decided to play different this game' as not excuses about changing playstyle because they're playing a different role.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #536
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Oh just looked at forecourt

                        unvote

                        Forgot about that
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #537
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Think sunfan saying cel's town because similarities to last game where he was sk is gross, especially because there was no explaining why. I was gonna take it as him being busy and had to go, but you had time obviously because you were arguing off-topic.

                          And while Xel is towny to me, nothing should be lock clear town at this point in the game, that was also gross.

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #538
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            And while Xel is towny to me, nothing should be lock clear town at this point in the game, that was also gross.
                            *sunfan saying xel is probably lock town

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #539
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              He shouldn't have anyway as I already said.

                              Also kinda hard to see the posts about 'i decided to play different this game' as not excuses about changing playstyle because they're playing a different role.
                              I'm not sure what the latter is referencing, if you're talking about me saying I wanted to be nicer, you can check the signups thread to see that I'm telling the truth
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #540
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                or, I suppose, that I at least said in the signups thread that I wanted this and future games to be a bit nicer, or something along those lines
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...