TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #256
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    damn haku... hope you're okay

    real life and health come before losing at twg! look after yourself pls buddy
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #257
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      you do still have 24hr and 52 min left to shitpost so don't feel bad if you need to take some time off from shitposting
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #258
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        hi roundbox I see you

        how's hanging with raeko going
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #259
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Take all the time you need Haku.
          Effort posts incoming later at full speed.
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #260
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Celirra
            I had that scenario a lot at work during lunch and break

            that girl quit thankfully, but when that was a thing I found it useful to just stay on my phone and/or just eat my food in peace

            alternatively, put earbuds in, even if you're not listening to music
            Pretty much what i do lol

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #261
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by roundbox
              Take all the time you need Haku.
              Effort posts incoming later at full speed.
              1mph

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #262
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                like sorry but god damn. You've played how many games now and watched how many games now and this is the stuff you're giving us. It's like you're trying to make me not like playing with you
                might've been a bit much, sorry. Not in a good mood. I still don't like what you've done up until the point I made the post though

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #263
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I almost went to hospital by ambulance today. I was doing some cycling with friends and went yolo to try to catch up, but apparently I felt dizzy and almost lost consciousness.

                  Good times.

                  It would have been funny to see me slank the entire phase.
                  Except that it's not funny.

                  Anyway, still afk kinda.
                  Take yer tem m8.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #264
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    might've been a bit much, sorry. Not in a good mood. I still don't like what you've done up until the point I made the post though
                    sorry you're not in a good mood.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #265
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      I think the votes that have been cast are a bit weak, as they should be, but what I'm saying is we mostly need to do better

                      can I get some input on votes? if you haven't voted yet, I suggest voting, even if the reasoning behind it is very weak and nothing more than gut.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #266
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        not for gradiant ur not
                        I don't get it

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #267
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          I don't get it
                          he's not a hunk, that's all
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #268
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Mean

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #269
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Can I get some input on sunfan? I think he's a bit weak, as he should be, because he's not hunky.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #270
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                Can I get some input on sunfan? I think he's a bit weak, as he should be, because he's not hunky.
                                lmao, well done
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...