TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #466
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    So, I've scum read Sunfan at the beginning, blind, DBP and now FreezinIce.

    Who else should I throw shade on.

    :thinking:

    Comment

    • LightManticorex2
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 25

      #467
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      I feel like I've done a bad job clarifying my uneasiness with sunfan, so I'll try to do that.

      I don't really like reading into D1 actions. They're all slimy and can be seen from many different angles. One of the things I do worry about however is when someone gets worried about how one particular individual is reading them.

      If you look at twg from a motivation standpoint humans enter the game and everyone is their enemy. Humans generally have the mindset of "I think what I think and you're gonna have to deal with it". Wolves generally enter the game with a mindset of "I need to try to burn as few bridges as possible, because I may need these people later in the game".

      I feel like that interaction between sunfan and roundbox places sunfan in a wolf mindset. And that's what made me super uneasy about the interaction.
      Lock clear

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #468
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        because of the last full TWG game, blind got away with a fakeclaim that I think he shouldn't have been able to get away with because there were no clear wagons until 2 or 3 minutes left in the phase because 18 & 1/2 votes were still being held onto for no reason.
        false, unless you wanted dbp to out himself that same phase? in which case i'd have to doctor him and then he'd be dead the phase after.
        Also there was clear wagons in blind and manti.

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #469
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          So haku, why exactly again are you voting freezin? Just like all of your earlier shit, you've got a long post but there's still nothing really going on

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #470
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            I'm glad the thread didn't blow up in my absence. I will be on later to chunk my read a together and shit. I was pretty drunk when I made those posts but I know that the things I pointed out (probably) still stand
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #471
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              finally caught up Again.

              mml
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #472
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Trollllololololololol

                Jk. Had to do it. XD

                celery
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #473
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  RaWr XD means i wuv u in dinosaur
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #474
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    This one time at band camp, didn't happen because i didn't go to band camp because i can't read music I'M ILLITERATE IN MUSIC
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #475
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Does a fan of the sun cool down the fan or is that what makes it hot in the first place? :thinking:
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #476
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Cool down the sun*
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #477
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          If the box is round, is it a sphere?
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #478
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            the color gradiant of this forum is subpar.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #479
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              WHAT'S IN DABACKPACK
                              WHAT'S IN DABACKPACK
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #480
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Post count+1
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...