TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #271
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    tfw not a hunk, but a chunk
    What a load of funk
    I'm gonna go bunk
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #272
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      ps sunfan is also a skunk
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #273
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Was expecting cel to see my 2nd attempt at getting a response from him, sad

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #274
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          I wish I was drunk
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #275
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            Can I get some input on sunfan? I think he's a bit weak, as he should be, because he's not hunky.
            Usually wolf greg stresses a lot about mechanics more then town.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #276
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              Was expecting cel to see my 2nd attempt at getting a response from him, sad
              You forgot the ! at the end of this to be a proper trump tweet
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #277
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                Was expecting cel to see my 2nd attempt at getting a response from him, sad
                wait, you weren't trying to get a response from me, right?
                I don't think so, just wanna make sure.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  The 'while in the shower' post is the one im mostly reffering to.

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I wish I was drunk
                    Me to, my finger would hurt significantly less than it does.

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      You forgot the ! at the end of this to be a proper trump tweet
                      are you wanting me to vote you?

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        are you wanting me to vote you?
                        Ya do it don't be scared
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Usually wolf greg stresses a lot about mechanics more then town.
                          why I said earlier to not townread him for mechanics shit. I forgot if it was to blind or mml and can't check

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            why I said earlier to not townread him for mechanics shit. I forgot if it was to blind or mml and can't check
                            Why can't you check you're not blind


                            ps it was mml
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              The 'while in the shower' post is the one im mostly reffering to.
                              I'm not sure if this is a thing I do as a wolf more often than town, but w/e.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                Ya do it don't be scared
                                alright

                                Comment

                                Working...