TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #376
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    If anything, forcing people to take stands early and put tier opinions on record is pro town. Preventing cfd is definitely advantageous to town imo.
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #377
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      If anything, forcing people to take stands early and put tier opinions on record is pro town. Preventing cfd is definitely advantageous to town imo.
      If there is any truth to this then why did you and others scumread me for a d0 reads list like two games in a row?
      ​

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #378
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        I do because of timing.
        I don't understand the relevance of "timing" here.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #379
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I don't understand the relevance of "timing" here.
          Too bad there wasn't more to my post that like sheds light on how I may feel that wa--wait.
          ​

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #380
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            I'm back. Going to try to figure out how I should approach this game. Tempted to just give up on the "friends" idea and go back to basic scumread 101 stuff.

            Comment

            • LightManticorex2
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 25

              #381
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              roundbox, does my play really bother you so much thus far?
              This bothers me.
              Lock clear

              Comment

              • LightManticorex2
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 25

                #382
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Like the hairs on the back of my neck stood up bothers me.
                Lock clear

                Comment

                • LightManticorex2
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 25

                  #383
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Also why are you so focused on Roundbox he didn't even go after you hardcore other then saying he was 2cool4yoo

                  Not that it matters but that's kind of just odd it seems you're trying to inject more of him into this
                  Apparently I agree with MML.

                  Not sure how I feel about this.
                  Lock clear

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #384
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                    This bothers me.
                    it shouldn't
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #385
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      I should say that I am really surprised that roundbox is having such a strong reaction because this is basically what I do all the time

                      I get that you look for overt defensiveness all the time Manti, and its because its a good strat, but in this instance, I'd argue that I'm being more offensive than defensive here, because I know I'm not being weird, and I don't think I'm not being weird enough to give him this kind of willies
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #386
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I should say that I am really surprised that roundbox is having such a strong reaction because this is basically what I do all the time
                        Fucking where?
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #387
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          If there is any truth to this then why did you and others scumread me for a d0 reads list like two games in a row?
                          Making a reads list that's oddly complete is not the same as asking people to vote and put their opinions out in public.

                          Not even close to the same thing
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #388
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Fucking where?
                            called me weird on multiple instances
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #389
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              like he had nothing good to say about me
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • LightManticorex2
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 25

                                #390
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                It feels like you're pandering. You don't pander D1.

                                This is an odd interaction to me and I need to look into why you're doing what you're doing better.

                                Probably tomorrow.
                                Lock clear

                                Comment

                                Working...