TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #1186
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    Again, what? I wasn't here, I lost track of time playing pubg. I didn't see the wagon form, I couldn't defend him. And if I did, y'all would think we were a wolf team if I came out of no where defending him as hard as you think I should have to have him not be lynched.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #1187
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Then why you fake how mad you wereeeeeeeeeeeeee

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #1188
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        I've seen pokemon leaks more legit

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #1189
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by XelNya
          Then why you fake how mad you wereeeeeeeeeeeeee
          I didn't fake any anger.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1190
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by XelNya
            THAT is exactly my case. It's a lose lose situation whether or not I was there to defend him.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1191
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by LightManticorex2
              You were here at EOD yesterday and said nothing to defend MML, despite the fact that you opened up today in attack mode over the lynching of the proxy.

              Righteousness might be validated here if you had said anything pre lynch to defend MML, but you didn't, you hung around and sat on your vote. You have no reason to open today with a "I told you so" attitude.

              I read your opening posts to today as garbage fake anger and I will see you dead for it.
              Dude this is like the first time I've ever nodded my head in agreeable with manti during twg, and hoo boy does it feel good
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #1192
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                its 2 am hello I have been loopy since like 9 pm or something

                I think I am not for a blind lynch atm but honestly its basedd on emeotion and fuck that there's too much of that this game its making the game hard for me to wrap my brain around

                but idk

                I don't think I like lynching blind still I'd just have to look back

                also I don't think DBP and Xiz are wolf partners with that interaction about DBP realizing Xiz's gimmick aFTER isoing him. shame, I was hoping my fake wolfchat would have a chance of having the wolfteam but its probably 0/3 cuz lolsunfan
                1) can you explain the emotion a little bit

                2) fake iso' s are definitely possible can you prove he actually did iso him? Keep in mind xiz is also the easiest "iso" target right now up there with manti because he hasn't done jack (at least manti has some arguments)
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1193
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  I dont think I want xel lynched this phase at all
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1194
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    unvote

                    I don't think I want haku lynched yet
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1195
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Let me ponder some more my thoughts are occupied by irl drama so this is hard
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1196
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Heads up


                        I won't be here at EOD most likely, going to bed at around 5pm server. Driving out to the solar eclipse so I need dat sleep. I'll be posting some final thoughts in case you pull a MML on me here shortly

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1197
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          I really don't want to see the lynch outside of sunfan, dbp, roundbox, freezin, and haku today. Dbp / haku are my top two, other three are 2nd tier. One of them should die today, please focus on blind tomorrow. Not focusing on wagon is mistake

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1198
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            I don't think pressuring sunfan is a wise way to end the day, he's been pressured a shit ton already. Imo focus on others. I guess more pressure on freezin would be good to start, roundbox too, but rb is slight town to me currently

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1199
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Haku's post I mentioned a page or two ago feels weird. Part of me says he's just trying to pull shit out of thin air, but memes say haku is being haku. From his point of view, hes connecting manti and I in a really weird way

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1200
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                RB is slight town im realizing because I think he understood my gimmick which is a really shitty thing to do, but I think I accidentally did that. Reaction to DBP felt genuine, something about how dbp plays. Round what is your lynch order on mml wagon

                                Comment

                                Working...