TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #391
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    Making a reads list that's oddly complete is not the same as asking people to vote and put their opinions out in public.

    Not even close to the same thing
    You didn't say "vote and put their opinions out in public", you said "take stands early and put tier opinions on record"


    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    If anything, forcing people to take stands early and put tier opinions on record is pro town. Preventing cfd is definitely advantageous to town imo.
    Like you are straight up alluring to making a reads list; in context you make it seem like the more proactive one is concerning forming their opinion early the better.

    So my question still stands, unless you want to say in my case it just felt too complete which is not what people where saying doing the game IIRC
    ​

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #392
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      called me weird on multiple instances
      Did he?
      I'm blind
      Quote 'em
      ​

      Comment

      • LightManticorex2
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 25

        #393
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Like I expect you to say "read me better bitch"

        Not "let's have a diatribe about why you think I'm weird"
        Lock clear

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #394
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          And I want STRONG weirds quoted bro you are claiming he is having a strong reaction that warrants more or less dismissing me and bringing him back up yet again
          ​

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #395
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Blind quotes.

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            Hello yes, I would like to win this game. I am the seer, and I'm picking DBP as my vigi choice. Thank you and goodnight.
            Insanity.
            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            Mml/ sun wolf team if sun is wolf. Mml hasn't been wolfy yet.
            [insert reasons]
            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            caught up. celery
            [Easy target]
            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            Is it possible for me to choose a wolf as the vigi?
            [PR Hunt]
            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            No, kill Xel so I dont have to waste time reading his posts.
            [insert random out of context quote to make blind look bad]

            [make your own conclusions]
            [free space for rent]

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #396
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Did he?
              I'm blind
              Quote 'em
              look at any of his catchup posts
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #397
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                And I want STRONG weirds quoted bro you are claiming he is having a strong reaction that warrants more or less dismissing me and bringing him back up yet again
                no, its all there idk how you missed it
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #398
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  no, its all there idk how you missed it
                  Oh man let's look at this hardcore pressure he's been throwing at you

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  Yeah your vote needs some work DUDE



                  do I look like the kind of guy that plays by your rules

                  Oh shit son that's nasty hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #399
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    I'm obviously being sarcastic that shit is a joke
                    If anything he puts the most pressure on me when he attempts to vote me, but he really doesn't comment on you in any substantial or pressuring way
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #400
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      did I fucking mix up lar and roundbox more than I thought?
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #401
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        This shit is getting spicy.

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #402
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          did I fucking mix up lar and roundbox more than I thought?
                          Barely paying attention to the thread and responding to it as much as you have looks bad on you, especially when you refused to go quote your sources and had to make me do it.

                          And trust me to make a mistake like reading our post swapped considering our avatars and post styles you had to be paying like no amount of attention.

                          You'll forgive me if I don't find that townie.

                          In addition to you know those post you made about everyone voting early and you're pretty bad responses to them, of course.
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #403
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            responses to them = responses to me concerning them.

                            Typing to fast for my own good there
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #404
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              responses to them = responses to me concerning them.

                              Typing to fast for my own good there

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #405
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                and it doesn't want to work, that's a pity.

                                Comment

                                Working...