TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #226
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    Sure.

    A long time ago rapta asked me to play chess (back when I barely knew who he was). I spent a chunk of my childhood playing chess and studying it. So I was pretty happy. But I guess the Internet ruined my sense of belief in people because I thought he was joking. So I meme'd him back.

    I replied that I had a phobia of playing online because I was afraid people would use a computer to make moves for them. Which is terrible and something that you never mention because it's dispicable and anyone who cares about chess at all would never even think of doing that.

    I've regretted it ever since.

    Rapta if you read this I'm sorry bby.

    I'll play chess with you too cel. I got TTS. I'll probably suck since nobody irl ever wants to play with me. But that's fine, practice is good.

    I haven't played seriously in about 6 years, and even then it was never that serious. Casual studying here and there but not enough to be too great. I'd be happy any time, either on TTS or chess.com or something.

    Also I thought the same thing about computers for the longest time, then realized the same that you came to realize.
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #227
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Celirra
      Xiz
      I'm not on the table but good luck

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #228
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        Hey is this a challenge?
        yeah do it I dare you!!!!!
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #229
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Just kidding I am always on the table lol

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #230
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Nothing of interest has happened, no strong reads either side.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #231
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Just kidding I am always on the table lol
              not for gradiant ur not
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #232
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                that one isn't funny you're allowed to call that one bad, Freezin
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #233
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  I'm not on the table but good luck




                  now what bud
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #234
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Just kidding I am always on the table lol
                    hey what the fuck dont ninja me I put effort into my reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                    policy voting Xiz for this!!!!!
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #235
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Two fucking godlike posts from greg and cel omg im dying

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #236
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        i'll play chess with u freezin but I'm bad celery beats me all the time and bullies me for blundering my queen
                        Hey you bullied my f pawn first!! let it promote ;__;
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #237
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          hi xel am I your friend
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #238
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            even though I made you change your name on zoom because our names sound too similar
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #239
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              pls respond with an anime gif so I can respond with another one
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • T-Force
                                Your world ends with you
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 4753

                                #240
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Code:
                                [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/16/17 at 6:34 PM
                                [u]Subject: [b]Day 1 Vote Count[/b][/u]
                                
                                [b]Hakulyte: 2[/b] - DaBackpack [#84], Gradiant [#165]
                                -
                                [b]MixMasterLar: 1[/b] - the sun fan [#80]
                                [b]XelNya: 1[/b] - FreezinIce [#113]
                                [B]Celirra: 1[/B] - blindreper1179 [#138]
                                [b]Xiz: 1[/b] - Celirra [#234]
                                -
                                Yet to vote: XelNya, roundbox, Hateandhatred, Hakulyte, Xiz, MixMasterLar, LightManticoreX2
                                Last edited by T-Force; 08-20-2017, 11:18 AM.
                                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                                Comment

                                Working...