TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #496
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    XEL, IS WORD VOMIT NULL
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #497
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      XIZ IS TOWN FOR LITERALLY NO REASON, READ INTO THAT I DARE YOU
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #498
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        THOSE ARE MY READS
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #499
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          SEE YOU AT EOD NERDS
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #500
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            FULL PAGE
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #501
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              That's some nice reads formatting, thanks

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #502
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                That's some nice reads formatting, thanks
                Of course qt
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #503
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  I was bored on the toilet
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #504
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    BLIND IS TOWN, BUT FUCK BE USEFUL
                    In b4 Xel and mml agree.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #505
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      I'm having irl issues and I will not be able to deal with this EoD most likely.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #506
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        unvote

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #507
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          unvote
                          Town points.
                          In a good way I think.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • Hateandhatred
                            "The Quebec Steparatist."
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 1974

                            #508
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Blind pls read trevor while you're at it
                            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                            Comment

                            • LightManticorex2
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 25

                              #509
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Blind did you try to bury my post about sunfan?
                              Lock clear

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #510
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                I kind of dislike mixing irl with TWG so, I'm just going to leave a spoiler for intentions, but I don't think it should affect your read.

                                Long story short is that I didn't sleep super well last night and I went out to do some cycling with irl friends because why not. I eventually lol sprinted and got exhausted, but still got back home safely.
                                The moment I sat down, I legit felt like I couldn't breathe well and I ended up passing out for like 5-10 seconds probably. (I don't remember it, but I was with friends)
                                This is like the third weird instance of similar stuff happening and I have a clue about what's going on, but I couldn't say for sure what's the problem.
                                Anyway, friends got legit worried and called ambulance and by the time they got there, I had enough time to properly recover because it still took 10-15min.
                                I got some on-the-spot quick check up to see if I was fine and I slowly went back to what is considered normal.
                                I signed some papers, but ended up calling this off with just some word of advice to not push myself that hard and just do light exercises etc. more gradually because I had that couch potato lifestyle.

                                So, now the rest of my family knows that and they're like "well, you should get outside more and do something else etc."

                                This is all good and cool, but normally I'm like keeping up with this thread so this is kind of potentially getting in the way and it's also making me want to focus on something else because I do care about myself.

                                I do believe that this game is interesting and has potential, but I'm in that weird situation where I have trouble to sit down here and just want to focus on the game.

                                I do think I will end up playing the entire game, but this particular EoD is not really well timed for me.

                                Anyway, just a quick explanation with activity.

                                Don't feel bad for voting me over this still. There is room for me being both alignment and setting up shenanigans.

                                I just didn't expect that stuff to happen.

                                Comment

                                Working...