TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #301
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    you coulda said so when you placed it
    I could have yes, you are correct.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #302
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      Hence my vote.
      Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      No, kill Xel so I dont have to waste time reading his posts.
      Oh you.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #303
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Also I want to make note that the reasons blind and gradient gave are shit and aren't even well defended, and come off as just an attempt to seem like they're pressuring. I don't think it's team aligned it's more just scummy and reeks of "well shit there's nothing else to go off of so let's do this"

        Wasn't I literally gone for 94% of the last game? I've only been gone for like 53% of this game
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #304
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          I could have yes, you are correct.
          And it would have made significantly more sense to do sooooooooooo

          Because now you look full of shiiiiiiit

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #305
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Celirra
            Also I want to make note that the reasons blind and gradient gave are shit and aren't even well defended, and come off as just an attempt to seem like they're pressuring. I don't think it's team aligned it's more just scummy and reeks of "well shit there's nothing else to go off of so let's do this"

            Wasn't I literally gone for 94% of the last game? I've only been gone for like 53% of this game
            I think we've just seen Haku do what they're doing, but arguably better than one of them.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #306
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by XelNya
              I think we've just seen Haku do what they're doing, but arguably better than one of them.
              You somewhat lost me on the haku comparison, can you point me out to it?

              And do you think haku doing that is being scummy, or is it haku trying to pressure?
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #307
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Celirra
                Also I want to make note that the reasons blind and gradient gave are shit and aren't even well defended, and come off as just an attempt to seem like they're pressuring. I don't think it's team aligned it's more just scummy and reeks of "well shit there's nothing else to go off of so let's do this"

                Wasn't I literally gone for 94% of the last game? I've only been gone for like 53% of this game

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #308
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  You somewhat lost me on the haku comparison, can you point me out to it?

                  And do you think haku doing that is being scummy, or is it haku trying to pressure?
                  Its a reference to the questions he was asking sunfam. Same concept of activity thats not useful.

                  And I think haku was trying but I don't like what he stated was his reason for doing so, it just feels bad, but mostly not scummy.

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #309
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Alright breaks over

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #310
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      Its a reference to the questions he was asking sunfam. Same concept of activity thats not useful.

                      And I think haku was trying but I don't like what he stated was his reason for doing so, it just feels bad, but mostly not scummy.
                      On the topic of non-useful activity: haku does that a lot and not alignment indicative, I think it's more an attempt to get information. Mind you I don't know how I would spot a wolf haku but I do think this is pretty par for the course. If it was say, manti (who I personally think uses that strategy as a wolf quite well) then there would be red flags.

                      Jury is still out on blindient
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #311
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Before I forget by the way, sunfan told everyone to vote even if it's a shitvote, but he himself didn't vote which is pretty zzzzz itself

                        If I missed it then fuck me right but I don't think I did

                        sunfan where you at
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #312
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Ok it's getting late I should sleep

                          Bye cuties

                          Think of me while I'm gone and remember at least some of what I've said during the morrow while I'm wage slaving away
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #313
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            Seeing similarity with cels game now to last game when he was sk
                            gradiant town

                            Celirra feels really disingenuous this game so far


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #314
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              Hence my vote.
                              this is not 大丈夫


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #315
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                you coulda said so when you placed it
                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                I could have yes, you are correct.
                                mindmeld city


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...