TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #451
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hateandhatred
    To a lot of you guys, Im still a newbie to the game. I think theres a considerable chance people would think Im more likely to do a beginners mistake.
    Making a note of this sentence, people who use this defense usually roll wolf.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #452
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Actually reading that again I read that wrong. Fuck I thought I was onto something there.

      Comment

      • LightManticorex2
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 25

        #453
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Making a note of this sentence, people who use this defense usually roll wolf.
        Using that mentality can you do a quick read of sunfan?
        Lock clear

        Comment

        • LightManticorex2
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 25

          #454
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Er I guess hnh' post doesn't really go with what I want

          Disregard.
          Lock clear

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #455
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            reminder to fix the stickies when I wake up tomorrow
            I did it
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #456
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              You can't quote them because they don't exist.

              Vote stays.
              dude
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #457
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by roundbox
                wolf



                *palpatine voice* do it



                :3



                like dis if u cri evertim
                Originally posted by roundbox
                why, whomstd've, etc.



                this is a really early vote. spooky territory



                Originally posted by roundbox
                dude that was like half a post you expect me to believe this



                remember last game where I townread xiz d0 and nobody listened to me because of that gimmick
                yeah it's happening AGAIN stop thinking this (I mean I have no affirmation or actual townread of xiz, just FFR likes to default to this and it's DUM)
                Originally posted by roundbox
                Yeah your vote needs some work DUDE



                do I look like the kind of guy that plays by your rules
                ya ur right they sure don't exist he sure hasn't mentioned me much
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #458
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  In regards to your first question mml, when I made that post I thought maybe sunfan was referencing the turbo weer just had with that suggestion.

                  Avoiding CFD and placing votes early was a big and reoccurring theme of that game so I wasn't too superseded to see it make a reappearance.

                  But then sunfan said he hadn't actually read that game so now I'm confused.

                  Sunfan what would u say prompted you to come up with this idea to place votes early in the first place?
                  because of the last full TWG game, blind got away with a fakeclaim that I think he shouldn't have been able to get away with because there were no clear wagons until 2 or 3 minutes left in the phase because 18 & 1/2 votes were still being held onto for no reason.
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #459
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    people are pretty weirded out by me this game and that's dum
                    dumb without a b
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #460
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      I'm pretty annoyed I had to quote that for Lar. His insistence that they don't exist bothers me.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #461
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                        Alright, read the thread, two things I picked up about Haku:

                        1: His use of the Sicilian Defense is very odd

                        2: We are 22 pages in, and in every game we played together, by this point he had claimed something along the lines of "my wolf game is too easy to read" multiple times so. Yet he hasn't yet despite having the most votes and it's fishy. I don't think he's the type to try new approaches genuinely, as in not pretending to just to work stuff in his head.

                        But since I'm in the game, it means he can't have and antagonist role, because Team Quebc.

                        Therefore, Haku is PR.

                        (Also I don't to press him exactly because he has the most votes, since all you tools would sfumread the fuck out of this from me and you know this to be true)
                        So, you're basically saying that I'm the roleblocker.

                        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                        QUOTE=FreezinIce;4579607]Could you remake this sentence cause I actually have no idea what you're trying to say here
                        I mean that I don't want to just randomly push for Haku as Wolf because he has a few votes. That sounds like a Wolf furiously trying to blend lol[/QUOTE]

                        ..but you don't want to vote me because I have 2-3 votes while the insta is 7.

                        That's an interesting plan. You're pretty difficult to read, but I think this is a consistent thing actually. I don't have a game where I felt particularly comfortable reading you town or wolf. Common sense is telling me to just look at actions, but even actions are unclear here for me.

                        I guess you're still investigating the other players ?

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #462
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          people are pretty weirded out by me this game and that's dum
                          dumb without a b
                          Less posts about yourself and more posts about what you think of the other players should fix that imo.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #463
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            i'm gonna be gone for a good chunk of the day; I'll be here when I can, my reads are very underdeveloped and I want to work on that when I am here

                            right now all I have are the mentioned townread on Haku and I'd probably add Cel in there. If he feels like he does when he rolled serial killer, that probably means he's town compared to wolf. Additionally, he doesn't feel wolfy to me comparing it to when he has been a wolf on forum. I might be able to tell better once he does a specific thing though.

                            I might group Freezin in there too, he's very different, I don't put it past him to try to play this different just because he's had recent wolfgames and doesn't want to come across as similar, but I don't /think/ that's what is happening here.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #464
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Less posts about yourself and more posts about what you think of the other players should fix that imo.
                              prolly
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #465
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'm gonna operate under the assumption you want me to go over the Sunfam interactions, and a specific read of Freezin.

                                So let me start with Freezin specifically, because that's a lot easier a place to start.

                                Freezin is playing, in my opinion, a very different game tone wise. His tone to me is a lot like the game where AA said he'd have 72 hours to get himself off the table, mixed with typical Gradiant anger.

                                That's not what's going on here in the early game, he's shit posting a lot more than what I'm remembering him doing.
                                fmpov his posts looks like a continuation of how he felt overall after the previous Turbo.

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                Please, i know your going to turn this into a tinfoil on me and I'm going to die. Why get my hopes up
                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                Dbp why are you voting for haku
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Gross.
                                FreezinIce and me were town in the past 3 games we played together.

                                I voted him for a lynch in these 3 games over silly things like "how we see things vs each others/principles/values etc."

                                So, it's reasonably okay for me to assume that this is starting to be an annoying trend for him.
                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                The early game townread for no reason was a meme/usual reaction test.

                                As far as your friend shtick goes, I'll play along in large part because I feel bad for having subjected you to destructive criticism before and this new method seems promising at least on the surface.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Stuff like this, fucking kills me.

                                His back and forth with Haku is actually really boring, and I can't say I'm a fan of it.
                                I mean, I'm pretty sure he sorts of feel bad about it, but when it comes to this game, this could go either way obviously.

                                (in b4 Freezin being like "whoa Haku, you're tinfoiling me already")

                                Well yeah, if I town read you, it has to be for something else, but I do think you have that something else this time.

                                ...

                                Oh noes, I iso'd Freezin and it's mostly commentary and low level participation.

                                lol FreezinIce

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                Also xel lick my taint dude, your complaining about me being less serious and memey, yet the very next sentence you say I'm playing safe and being boring.

                                Now I know how sunfan felt when people (READ: Me) was calling him out for shitposting d0 a few games ago. And how bogus it actually is.

                                Long story short I'm not changing how I post to appease you, so go jump off a cliff dude.
                                If you're my friend, you will stay away from the ghost of inDheart last game. \o\

                                (inDheart had a very neutral/safe game)

                                Comment

                                Working...