TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #361
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I don't think you realize how not convincing you truly are
    Does anyone? I realize people are shitting on the idea, so I don't really expect it to happen.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #362
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      roundbox, does my play really bother you so much thus far?

      I agree that the haku thing is kinda pockety looking, but other than that, I think your points are a bit out of character for you

      the thing about Xiz I am on the fence about
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #363
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Lar, how on earth is me asking for early votes "controlling them"
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #364
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          Lar, how on earth is me asking for early votes "controlling them"
          It's easier to control votes when you know the lay of the land, sort to speak. This early, if everyone takes a stake wolves can see who they need to pressure.

          Granted everyone holding on to them until 10 minutes is bullshit but this is far from a happy medium
          ​

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #365
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            It's easier to control votes when you know the lay of the land, sort to speak. This early, if everyone takes a stake wolves can see who they need to pressure.
            I inherently disagree with this because wolves are more afraid to bandwagon at this stage

            also

            your response is not "controlling votes". Its something else
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #366
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Also why are you so focused on Roundbox he didn't even go after you hardcore other then saying he was 2cool4yoo

              Not that it matters but that's kind of just odd it seems you're trying to inject more of him into this
              ​

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #367
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I inherently disagree with this because wolves are more afraid to bandwagon at this stage

                also

                your response is not "controlling votes". Its something else
                Should I say "Corralling" votes?

                I think that's a little too much focus on semantics in this particular case
                ​

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #368
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Should I say "Corralling" votes?

                  I think that's a little too much focus on semantics in this particular case
                  being accused of "controlling votes" is something that is false, therefore, because it is being applied to me, I should care about refuting it

                  101 stuff here
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #369
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    I ask for early votes in the last turbo, they call me towny.

                    Sunfan asks for early votes and everyone loses their minds!
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #370
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      being accused of "controlling votes" is something that is false, therefore, because it is being applied to me, I should care about refuting it

                      101 stuff here
                      But is it false though?
                      That's the question.

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      I ask for early votes in the last turbo, they call me towny.

                      Sunfan asks for early votes and everyone loses their minds!
                      Was I in that turbo though?
                      Also, where you actually town?
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #371
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Also why are you so focused on Roundbox he didn't even go after you hardcore other then saying he was 2cool4yoo

                        Not that it matters but that's kind of just odd it seems you're trying to inject more of him into this
                        yes, I confused roundbox for you, have rectified this, and asked him one question since. I do not think this is being "so focused"

                        he also challenged me to a duel.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #372
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          I ask for early votes in the last turbo, they call me towny.

                          Sunfan asks for early votes and everyone loses their minds!
                          I didn't read last turbo.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #373
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Asking people to vote early isn't wolfy
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #374
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              I am sitting in doing workplace respect computer learning. Send. Help.

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #375
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                yes, I confused roundbox for you, have rectified this, and asked him one question since. I do not think this is being "so focused"
                                I do because of timing.

                                Like, it isn't long at all before you find another reason to bring him into this.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...