TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #406
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #407
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      There we go.

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #408
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        If I had to theory-craft this more

        I'd say it's possible that when I called you out on that post, you basically ignored it because fuck Lar, but when you barely skimmed the page and thought you where reading Roundbox---now that's someone who needs to be responded to quickly! so quickly we ain't gonna check if that' actually roundbox.

        That's a little sloppy coming from you, but it looks as plausible as you being town right now so yeah
        ​

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #409
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Xel you know I love your shitposting but I will kill the mood and ask your opinion on this matter

          Comment on Freezin while you're at it please
          ​

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #410
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by XelNya
            Doesn't that seem like a basic bitch level kind of mistake that'd be immensely uncharacteristic of Sunfam Haku?
            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            Pretty sure he misreads setups all the time

            Wut is this shading

            xel
            This interaction ended up with a pineapple pizza instead of an answer.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #411
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Oh wait- you said my push was pointless.

              Damn.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #412
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                May or may not be back on before EoD

                Mornings have never once been a time I could be on and I think EoD is during Tai Chi this game so if I jump on before then that's great but if not then I'm pretty sure SunFan is still going to be a good d0 lynch.

                I also do not like the way Freezin was defending that. Very specific word choices in his response to me and then he changes them to be much more general later down the line.
                ​

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #413
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Haku while I'm gone please drop any and all gimmicks and play the game
                  I need you to do the thing you do where you give up your alignment pretty early on and we can all agree if you need lynching or not and this making friendsies thing ain't cutting that butter
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #414
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    roundbox has been very memey this game so far


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #415
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      roundbox something feels very wrong with his tone so far


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #416
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        I am going to be very proud if my reads turn out to be correct so far because nearly all of them are tone-based


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #417
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          hot read: roundbox/celirra team


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #418
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Haku while I'm gone please drop any and all gimmicks and play the game
                            I need you to do the thing you do where you give up your alignment pretty early on and we can all agree if you need lynching or not and this making friendsies thing ain't cutting that butter
                            Oh, I can just pick up every players one by one and tell you why they're my top scum. That works every time.

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            roundbox something feels very wrong with his tone so far
                            He's pretty similar to the previous game, but it's not necessary a good thing.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #419
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              alternatively: sunfan/celirra wolf team

                              I have the feeling sunfan/roundbox are not w/w


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #420
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Oh, I can just pick up every players one by one and tell you why they're my top scum. That works every time.



                                He's pretty similar to the previous game, but it's not necessary a good thing.
                                are you talking about the turbo?


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...