TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #286
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    celirra

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #287
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      On the mechanical sunfan thing: I don't know his meta enough to say either which way but I can see it having some credence; I remember when I played Secret Hitler with him at AN and he was hitler he often resorted to mechanics rather than flavour commentary, or also used a lot of anecdotes in his arguing. I dont think I've seen the latter and it may be too soon to say for the former, will have to see when he's pressured
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #288
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        celirra
        Ahhhhhh he did it!!!!!!
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #289
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Seeing similarity with cels game now to last game when he was sk

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #290
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Damn you found me out I'm the sk this game too
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #291
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Do I see a high pressure system coming in?

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #292
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Celirra
                Damn you found me out I'm the sk this game too
                Cool kill blind for me so we don't have to waste a lynch on him later.

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #293
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  Damn you found me out I'm the sk this game too
                  this isn't a good gimmick for you, you should try something else next game

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #294
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    Seeing similarity with cels game now to last game when he was sk
                    Hence my vote.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #295
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      Do I see a high pressure system coming in?


                      Here watch this to help you find out
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #296
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        Cool kill blind for me so we don't have to waste a lynch on him later.
                        No, kill Xel so I dont have to waste time reading his posts.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #297
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          this isn't a good gimmick for you, you should try something else next game
                          I'm sorry you don't think so because I'm having fun so I don't think I'll try something else next game, buddy
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #298
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            Hence my vote.
                            you coulda said so when you placed it

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #299
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              I like cel so far though. He's my friend

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #300
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                I like cel so far though. He's my friend
                                I mean xel, sorry. Celirras bad

                                Comment

                                Working...