TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #241
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Celirra
    hi xel am I your friend
    For now, sure. ^_^

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #242
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Celirra
      pls respond with an anime gif so I can respond with another one
      I would if I wasn't at work.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #243
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by XelNya
        For now, sure. ^_^
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #244
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          The guy sitting at this table with me is a guy who I hate and ge knows i hate him.

          Send halp.

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #245
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            that one isn't funny you're allowed to call that one bad, Freezin
            It was actually pretty sicknasty, so it's not bad.

            I consider a joke bad when it makes no sense at all and is just unfunny
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #246
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              It was actually pretty sicknasty, so it's not bad.

              I consider a joke bad when it makes no sense at all and is just unfunny
              I am surprised at the response it has gotten, I thought it was going to be unfunny.

              Shows what I know
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #247
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by XelNya
                The guy sitting at this table with me is a guy who I hate and ge knows i hate him.

                Send halp.
                I had that scenario a lot at work during lunch and break

                that girl quit thankfully, but when that was a thing I found it useful to just stay on my phone and/or just eat my food in peace

                alternatively, put earbuds in, even if you're not listening to music
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #248
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  I consider a joke bad when it makes no sense at all and is just unfunny
                  that's what she said
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #249
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    oh shit guys haku is back pretend to not be friends so it doesn't look like we're egging on the friend theory
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #250
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      oh shit guys haku is back pretend to not be friends so it doesn't look like we're egging on the friend theory
                      I think he is just like
                      always here
                      you don't post nearly 1k times in a game without always being here
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #251
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I think he is just like
                        always here
                        you don't post nearly 1k times in a game without always being here
                        that is true but I think I scared Haku off for now!

                        I must be pretty scary
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #252
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          that is true but I think I scared Haku off for now!

                          I must be pretty scary
                          he did say he was going to do something else to let other people bloom
                          I think he's here but he's just not saying anything, basically
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #253
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            he did say he was going to do something else to let other people bloom
                            I think he's here but he's just not saying anything, basically
                            yeah well I'm a late bloomer

                            I'm also not a flower
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #254
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              I almost went to hospital by ambulance today. I was doing some cycling with friends and went yolo to try to catch up, but apparently I felt dizzy and almost lost consciousness.

                              Good times.

                              It would have been funny to see me slank the entire phase.
                              Except that it's not funny.

                              Anyway, still afk kinda.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #255
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                I'm such not in a TWG mindset right now that I'll gladly just take all the shade you want as long as you guys reflect from it later on.

                                Comment

                                Working...