TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #541
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    ok time to start rereading

    I'll skip junk and focus on whats important this time

    and I'm in a bad mood so only be a little bit offended when I say rude words
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #542
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      Think sunfan saying cel's town because similarities to last game where he was sk is gross, especially because there was no explaining why. I was gonna take it as him being busy and had to go, but you had time obviously because you were arguing off-topic.

      And while Xel is towny to me, nothing should be lock clear town at this point in the game, that was also gross.
      SK is basically town in the early game, because SK and town are both looking for wolves. Rolling SK is basically a free pass for almost every early game, because you get to look like you are town, and if you play it right, you should almost never die early on (tbh I don't think Cel played it particularly wrong).

      IMO I think Cel was not wolfy that game, so comparing a time when he was an anti-town role that for the entire length of his lifespan that game had a win condition that pathed on top of the path that town takes to this game, concluding that they are similar, that all is fine.

      Concluding that Cel is, therefore, a wolf because he is similar to the game when he was a serial killer is not fine, because serial killers are more town than wolf.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #543
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        Was expecting cel to see my 2nd attempt at getting a response from him, sad
        I still dont know what the second attempt was for the record so maybe you should be clear with what you actually want
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #544
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          Think sunfan saying cel's town because similarities to last game where he was sk is gross, especially because there was no explaining why. I was gonna take it as him being busy and had to go, but you had time obviously because you were arguing off-topic.

          And while Xel is towny to me, nothing should be lock clear town at this point in the game, that was also gross.
          you can disagree about Xel if you want, I'm going to have a hard time resetting that read if I ever have to.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #545
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            to be more clear, you can disagree with the strength of my read on Xel*
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #546
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              for what its worth I dont mind Gradiant's pressure on me yesterday, and looks MUCH better than Blind, for example. I think Gradiant was just annoyed while Blind was a lazy fuck
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #547
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                im here.

                time to put out my thoughts on ppl and get organized before eod, which is in...4 hours (?)
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #548
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  to be more specific, your general tone this game has been shitposty, but you've explicitly claimed that you were actually in game-solvey mode

                  but I haven't really seen anything that actually gives credence to that

                  there is one specific tell that I'm looking for and is part of the reason I shot you last game
                  this is legitimately dumb and I'm disappointed because I thought you weren't dumb, backpack

                  I don't know what you're expecting here seeing as you told me what it was that set you off about this in the last game that made you shoot me, so either which way you can spin this to just be against me in a wifom-y style ("Celirra is saying this because he's trying to avoid what he said last time!" or "That's what Celirra said last time so he's antitown again!") which just comes off as lazy and poor on your part. If you're trying to pressure me or gauge reactions, congrats and here's a reaction. If you actually want something useful then I hope there's something good later on so you're not just wasting time with shitty pressures like this.
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #549
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    celirra can you consolidate your thoughts on this game
                    see my previous post, to which this is literally the trigger to that situation I described

                    read my posts you lazy ass

                    or how about ask more specific things
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #550
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      What attempted response? I gave a full, albeit short response to this and I'll say it again.

                      I've seen SunFan do this as town, it strikes me as a little towny in this particular game, I lean him town. I already corrected the thread that I am not reading him town (because if anyone knows he can fake this it's me) but it seemed pure enough to lean him town.

                      I use past tense because coming up he completely and utterly destroys my faith in him, but at the time that was how I felt.
                      I like this from you, uplean for mml in my books
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #551
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I think I made the first real vote of the game lmao
                        my bad cutie
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #552
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I still dont know what the second attempt was for the record so maybe you should be clear with what you actually want
                          at the time, it was simply that i was expecting you to be on me because i just said that i liked the vote on you but didn't say why yet. But it was ignored.
                          So I brought it up again with that comment and it was again ignored in place of more shitposting and responding to stuff next to my post. So I was thinking it was either shit that wasn't worth your time to deal with in your eyes, or something you didn't want discussion about in the thread for whatever reason.

                          The reasoning behind the vote (well at least my vote, i'm not sure about blind's, think he might be sheeping) is out in the thread whether people think it's right or not, so all this shit is old now.

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #553
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            On the topic of Roundbox: I like him right now because while he only came in a burst (haha lol!) he did so in a way to garner responses and such, which feels towny to me. He didn't contribute a lot per se but I see where he was going for and his reasoning for it.
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #554
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              for what its worth I dont mind Gradiant's pressure on me yesterday, and looks MUCH better than Blind, for example. I think Gradiant was just annoyed while Blind was a lazy fuck
                              You're not wrong. and Idc if it looks shitty on my part. But, I did already explain WHY I didn't say why I voted you, and said WHY after gradiant because he already stated WHY. so WHY bother not saying anything at all? I'd rather look sheepish than a no reason voter. Even though it wasn't sheepish, it was literally the same reason, and I voted before him. I just didn't say anything, because I wanted to see what you would say.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #555
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I didn't read last turbo.
                                tfw sunfan didnt like the turbo I hosted
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...