TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #616
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    I think I'm onto something with DBP, I really wanna hear him answer my previous question.
    can you quote the previous question?
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #617
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      me in the eyes of a sunfan

      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #618
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Oh the memes are here, but it's up to you to figure out what this game. Good luck young'n.
        how old is Freezin anyways
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #619
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Xiz/Sunfan.

          Probably not in same faction unless both town.
          haku to english: they're not w/w
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #620
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            well, that is a cute plant, Celery
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #621
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              can you quote the previous question?
              DBP believing there couldn't be a world of both sunfan and roundbox as wolf wolf, I'm calling his reasoning bullshit

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #622
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                how old is Freezin anyways
                27, so older than xiz

                and thus his joke is ruined
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #623
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  actually real, yes
                  im proud of the fact i didnt explode at hnh over this vote

                  the temptation was there
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #624
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Also i'm perfectly fine with a greg lynch, will likely swap if DBP's response ends up looking towny.
                    Xiz I'm not gonna lie I'd probably not cry if you died too.

                    roundbox alluded partly to it earlier (and I think he was technically talking about something else), but as of late we've just been too okay with lynching each other on d0.

                    I don't really want to push on you today. I don't really want to have to deal with a push on me from you today either.

                    Can we be frienemies this phase?
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #625
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      im proud of the fact i didnt explode at hnh over this vote

                      the temptation was there
                      You did call him Canadian to be fair.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #626
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        You did call him Canadian to be fair.
                        hey I'm sorry
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #627
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          Can we be frienemies this phase?
                          I do want to play with you, but for me I feel like your trying too hard to prove your town

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #628
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            If you want me to quote a specific post I probably wont, because it's more of the consistency and vibe im getting

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #629
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              I do want to play with you, but for me I feel like your trying too hard to prove your town
                              I've been the lead wagon for over 24 hours, and its just kind of been the norm as of late.

                              Last few games that I've played I think the only time I didn't get pushed on on d0 was when my Username was TWG Wells Fargo.

                              I feel like its something I've had to adapt to.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #630
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                If you want me to quote a specific post I probably wont, because it's more of the consistency and vibe im getting
                                do it for me then
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...