TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1936
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Celirra
    rapta

    I wasn't, but I can scumread the slot if you really insist

    freezin was never even target numero uno
    Rapta is like L-2. You probably want to hold on votes to avoid insta. :/

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1937
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      btw Celirra, you pretty much said nothing this phase?

      You don't care about Sunfan/Roundbox flipping?

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #1938
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Rapta is like L-2. You probably want to hold on votes to avoid insta. :/
        As much As I agree. The wolves won't jump on today. If they do, they'll open themselves to us. If it was mylo, They'd hop on faster than the speed of light.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1939
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          As much As I agree. The wolves won't jump on today. If they do, they'll open themselves to us. If it was mylo, They'd hop on faster than the speed of light.
          Why not? It's mylo. It's safe enough.

          Town has to be 3/3 after that.

          That's easy.

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #1940
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            btw Celirra, you pretty much said nothing this phase?

            You don't care about Sunfan/Roundbox flipping?
            I dont have a lot of motivation and I'm really tired after work

            and I think my stance on my main targets (see: blind) hasn't changed anyways

            I already mentioned my current mental state and I dont have it in me to spam anymore for now
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1941
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              blind

              parking this here
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1942
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                fmpov, this is the real mylo.

                The odds of winning for town after that are ridiculously low even if they solve the game because organizing votes/coordination is that hard.

                Comment

                • Rapta
                  🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1948

                  #1943
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  rapta
                  Old Quotes
                  Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                  Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                  Originally posted by Mourningfall
                  [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                  if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  do u even agrabah
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  Today at 12:53 AM
                  I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                  Originally posted by Psychotik
                  When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                  Originally posted by Haku
                  have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                  OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                  Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                  We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                  Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                  You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1944
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    You know we can just concede the game if you're doing that.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1945
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Why not? It's mylo. It's safe enough.

                      Town has to be 3/3 after that.

                      That's easy.
                      Because all the wolves would have to jump on to lynch rapta if he isn't one. and Smart town isn't going to throw their votes out right now. It's 8 right now. so 5/3 then 4/3 in the night. We lynch a wolf. 4/2 3/2 in the day. We lynch another wolf 3/1 2/1 in the day, and we win.


                      There's a smart player in the wolf team. I don't see who read round blue is the issue. I want to say an exp. player and an exp. player with round himself. So I wanna say xiz/manti/dbp. I'm not saying they are wolves, just my opinion who could have read him blue.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1946
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        blind
                        Stop being a thick headed canadian!
                        parking this here
                        Originally posted by Rapta
                        rapta
                        This is bad, and you should feel bad.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #1947
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Unvote

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1948
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            oops. but my response to celery in quote. D:
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1949
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              What DBP said should have been like the center of attention for discussion and you guys are like talking about randomly instaing Rapta.

                              smh

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1950
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                What DBP said should have been like the center of attention for discussion and you guys are like talking about randomly instaing Rapta.

                                smh
                                fucking seriously


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...