TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #601
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by roundbox
    sup, here 'til EOD let's fight
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #602
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      I'm still waiting for my coaching roundbox. :v

      Comment

      • Hateandhatred
        "The Quebec Steparatist."
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2011
        • 1974

        #603
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        actually its a little more
        Forgot where I put my old sig lol

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #604
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Celirra
          what made you choose manti from that pool of 4?

          (I think I agree but I wanna see your reasoning)
          because im jelly he gets to coast thru d0 and i dont when we both suck equally at d0
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #605
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
            Tbh I just dont wanna rekt my data more than I already have last month, cost me 250$
            why does canada have such terrible phone internet plans
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • Hateandhatred
              "The Quebec Steparatist."
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2011
              • 1974

              #606
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              why does canada have such terrible phone internet plans
              CANADA.

              freezin
              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #607
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                CANADA.

                freezin
                real
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                  Like I expect you to say "read me better bitch"

                  Not "let's have a diatribe about why you think I'm weird"
                  the former is not a normal sunfan response, so ???
                  (I get the intent you're hinting at, though)


                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Blind quotes.
                  ~mindmeld~

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  This shit is getting spicy.
                  do you have any other comments other than "spicy"?
                  I envision you just sitting in the back of the theater throwing popcorn at people on the stage with this comment

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  roundbox something feels very wrong with his tone so far
                  sorry, try again when I roll wolf

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I def did get you and him mixed up because of how you were both formating posts as:

                  quote
                  response to quote
                  quote
                  response to quote

                  at the same time and the same way
                  I have no problem with this
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    I think I'm onto something with DBP, I really wanna hear him answer my previous question.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      I think I'm onto something with DBP, I really wanna hear him answer my previous question.
                      wheres my memes shitlord
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        am I good at the game?


                        (also I agree with the vigi point actually, even if I disagree with the quick-to-universally-judge argument)
                        I didn't have a read on you initially because I don't think I knew anything about you, but you were asking questions and you played a lot of lTWG (albeit you were a quiet lurker so I had that as a point kind of against you)

                        so I did think you at least cared about TWG, I could tell your self-confidence was very low in terms of playing the game, not that it was something that was very hidden.

                        I think most importantly you've become a lot more confident. You made predictions like expecting to not live when you replaced into Donnel in my last FE game, then I think you surprised yourself when you lived a long time.

                        I think that's helped your confidence.

                        To get to the point, yes, I do. You are still a sprout though.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Also i'm perfectly fine with a greg lynch, will likely swap if DBP's response ends up looking towny.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            wheres my memes shitlord
                            Oh the memes are here, but it's up to you to figure out what this game. Good luck young'n.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              real
                              actually real, yes
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Xiz/Sunfan.

                                Probably not in same faction unless both town.

                                Comment

                                Working...