TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #331
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I know you're going to say "if you think he's suspicious and have a vote on him, why are you ignoring his posts"

    the answer is because I don't care
    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    Only thing weird about this is you're simultaneously voting him and demanding an explanation about his gameplay whole at the same time ignoring his posts

    That's kind of wut tier


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #332
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      That was destruction on a whole other level
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #333
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        fwiw celirra is higher on my radar than haku was, that was more of a snap thing

        celirra can you consolidate your thoughts on this game


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #334
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          FFX
          wolf

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I am considering sigging this.
          *palpatine voice* do it

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          Pete thinks I'm funny and that's all I need in the world.
          This isn't a shitpost.
          :3

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I asked him if he wanted to play this one and he said yes but then didn't follow up.
          like dis if u cri evertim

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Has Blind voted me yet I feel like the game really hasn't started if he hasn't gotten around to it yet
          cmonBruh

          [twg]MIXMASTERLAR[/twg]


          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          First one you voted me page two, your second post IIRC

          Last one was a few hours in though.

          I mean I could look it up but since you're just going to ignore it anyway I feel like I can be lazy with this, but just know that I know that you're wrong
          wayward_vagabond.wav

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Who here is actually familiar with the game "The World Ends With You" ?

          I just want to know if I should avoid spoilers or if I can meme + explain things.
          >>this guy<<

          Originally posted by roundbox
          I AM REMY BUXAPLENTY
          perfect post, LOCK CLEAR TOWN

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Requesting coaching from you. It's for the future of the game.
          ok
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #335
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            to be more specific, your general tone this game has been shitposty, but you've explicitly claimed that you were actually in game-solvey mode

            but I haven't really seen anything that actually gives credence to that

            there is one specific tell that I'm looking for and is part of the reason I shot you last game
            You shot me because I claimed your role, and the game was solved for you. Dont come up with some shit.
            I didn't say anything because I waited for celerys reaction, but he just ignored it. Then here comes gradiant spouting away, so might as well give my reason.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #336
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              You shot me because I claimed your role, and the game was solved for you. Dont come up with some shit.
              I didn't say anything because I waited for celerys reaction, but he just ignored it. Then here comes gradiant spouting away, so might as well give my reason.
              I'm talking about celirra


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #337
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Convienant
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #338
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  lar feels like a wolf or something
                  why, whomstd've, etc.

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  he just feels kinda weird? I don't really know what he's doing and it normally feels like he has a game plan.
                  this is a really early vote. spooky territory

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  why did you make this post? is the above post your current mindset regarding Lar? why not just ask sunfan for his reasoning instead of potentially putting words in his mouth?
                  this sounds like town dabackpack but I think you are currently playing Jumping To Conclusions: The Board Game

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  what does anything mean

                  you are your own universe

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I am mindmelding with Xelnya
                  put him in the town crew for now

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I'm confused at how you can have a mechanical talk about Seer, but not notice that Seer choose during N1.

                  Is this a subtle PR hunting or you actually misread the setup somehow which seems unlikely because your entrance felt like you cared about mechanical stuff which is making me believe you've read the setup.

                  :thinking:
                  even though this is a misinterpretation between the 13 and 17p setups I think this puts Haku into town territory for this phase

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  You said "My phone is mvp as usual" and Neku is called "phones" because he wears headphones in the game.

                  You're clearly ahead of your time and managed to make me laugh.

                  Therefore, I'm leaving you in peace for the wrong reasons and accept your hidden message.


                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  caught up. celery
                  404 reason not found

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  He knows why
                  404 burden of proof not found

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  i'll be ur friend Haku.


                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  Also Haku's 'friends' thing is fucking dumb. That is all.
                  pls turn oven settings to "simmer down"
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • LightManticorex2
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 25

                    #339
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Fuck cave story on hard mode.

                    My thumbs hurt goddam
                    Lock clear

                    Comment

                    • LightManticorex2
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 25

                      #340
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      I have probably died 30 times on monster x in my hard run, and I'm having trouble clearing hell on my normal one ;_;
                      Lock clear

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #341
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        Actually, let's do this for now. haku
                        This just looks like a bunch of shit to look useful and busy but it's not actually doing anything
                        voting for haku is like taking the easy ticket for not looking like wolf d1

                        just don't do it, no good information is going to come from a d1 haku lynch

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        So you're saying, if I chose a red, we don't get a vigi, and I just know a red instead? Seems wrong


                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        On the scale of obvious PR hunting, blind is currently 8/10.
                        I just mindmelded with Haku

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        yeah I felt the same
                        it just /feels/ like what Lar would do if he was a wolf there, right?
                        dude that was like half a post you expect me to believe this

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        "I formed an interaction because someone told me to."

                        That totally looks great for you on paper let me tell you.

                        (see earlier point on Gradiant)

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        My friend is Roundbox
                        sounds like a shortcut for not reading anything I've posted

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I think you might be onto something with Xiz potentially
                        remember last game where I townread xiz d0 and nobody listened to me because of that gimmick
                        yeah it's happening AGAIN stop thinking this (I mean I have no affirmation or actual townread of xiz, just FFR likes to default to this and it's DUM)

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        now what bud
                        did you just write that on a kleenex
                        if so:
                        1) nice job having penmanship on a piece of kleenex, this is hard
                        2) napkins?? HELLO? maybe even paper?
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #342
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I know I have straightforward boring posts
                          This is a straight up lie

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          So you're saying, if I chose a red, we don't get a vigi, and I just know a red instead? Seems wrong
                          OK so this is some cringe-worthy PR hunting from someone who is clearly not a PR. Or someone who read the OP.

                          Honestly really surprised this hasn't been generating discussion because I can't for the life of me figure out why a town would try and clarify this. Smells leik b8, m8.

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I still want a better answer from mml because I also think this thinking is a bad trap to fall into, and honestly I really don't like mml's current attempted response.
                          What attempted response? I gave a full, albeit short response to this and I'll say it again.

                          I've seen SunFan do this as town, it strikes me as a little towny in this particular game, I lean him town. I already corrected the thread that I am not reading him town (because if anyone knows he can fake this it's me) but it seemed pure enough to lean him town.

                          I use past tense because coming up he completely and utterly destroys my faith in him, but at the time that was how I felt.


                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          Effort posts incoming later at full speed.
                          quoted to mock but....this actually happens. GG

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          if you haven't voted yet, I suggest voting, even if the reasoning behind it is very weak and nothing more than gut.


                          Explain to me what the hell is the point in this? This is nothing but a recipe for chaos and trying to easily control where votes go; It's easily the most scummy thing in thread right now

                          Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                          Fuck cave story on hard mode.

                          My thumbs hurt goddam
                          I read this as "No I ain't AFK all game I swear"
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #343
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            SunFan until he gives a satisfactory answer as to why he thinks everyone voting for weak ass reasons benefits town in any which-way
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #344
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I think the votes that have been cast are a bit weak, as they should be, but what I'm saying is we mostly need to do better

                              can I get some input on votes? if you haven't voted yet, I suggest voting, even if the reasoning behind it is very weak and nothing more than gut.
                              Yeah your vote needs some work DUDE

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              can I get some input on votes? if you haven't voted yet, I suggest voting, even if the reasoning behind it is very weak and nothing more than gut.
                              do I look like the kind of guy that plays by your rules


                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I wish I was drunk
                              there's only one way to get there
                              (imbibing alcohol)

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Usually wolf greg stresses a lot about mechanics more then town.
                              give this man a second gold star

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              No, kill Xel so I dont have to waste time reading his posts.
                              takes one to know one, bub
                              (post more pls I need to read you properly)

                              Originally posted by Gradiant


                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              in other news, I finally started up Dual Destinies today, cleared the first case
                              DD is ok, AA6 is so fucking dope tho (also play the Ace Attorney investigation games, you won't regret it, especially the sequel)

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              Dbp why are you voting for haku
                              I like this post

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              Only thing weird about this is you're simultaneously voting him and demanding an explanation about his gameplay whole at the same time ignoring his posts

                              That's kind of wut tier
                              I like this post too!!

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              quoted to mock but....this actually happens. GG
                              top, middle, side, and every other kek you can think of
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #345
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                Before I forget by the way, sunfan told everyone to vote even if it's a shitvote, but he himself didn't vote which is pretty zzzzz itself

                                If I missed it then fuck me right but I don't think I did

                                sunfan where you at
                                I think I made the first real vote of the game lmao
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...