TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hateandhatred
    "The Quebec Steparatist."
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2011
    • 1974

    #646
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    I mean separatism is my fucking custom title, made as a pun with "step"

    Its not that hard people
    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #647
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      at the time, it was simply that i was expecting you to be on me because i just said that i liked the vote on you but didn't say why yet. But it was ignored.
      So I brought it up again with that comment and it was again ignored in place of more shitposting and responding to stuff next to my post. So I was thinking it was either shit that wasn't worth your time to deal with in your eyes, or something you didn't want discussion about in the thread for whatever reason.

      The reasoning behind the vote (well at least my vote, i'm not sure about blind's, think he might be sheeping) is out in the thread whether people think it's right or not, so all this shit is old now.
      did I forget to reply to this

      fuck I actually thought I did this time


      for what its worth the other ignores were indeed me thinking it wasn't really worth my time to reply because it would go nowhere in my mind

      tbh I didn't and still don't take your pressure on me seriously yet
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #648
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        and i never even called him canadian, i asked why canada's phone service sucks

        SO I GUESS LET ME CLARIFY YOU LITTLE GREMLIN:

        why does FRENCH canada's phone service blow ass
        fucking gremlins
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #649
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Code:
          [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/17/17 at 7:55 PM
          [u]Subject: [b]Day 1 Vote Count[/b][/u]
          
          [b]Celirra: 2[/b] - Gradiant [286], blindreper1179 [472]
          [b]the sun fan: 2[/b] - MixMasterLar [343], roundbox [599]
          -
          [b]MixMasterLar: 1[/b] - the sun fan [80]
          [b]roundbox: 1[/b] - DaBackpack [415]
          [b]Hateandhatred: 1[/b] - XelNya [524]
          [b]LightManticoreX2: 1[/b] - FreezinIce [593]
          [b]FreezinIce: 1[/b] - Hateandhatred [606]
          [b]DaBackpack: 1[/b] - Xiz [609]
          [b]Xiz: 1[/b] - Celirra [643]
          -
          [i]Unvote[/i] - Hakulyte [506]
          
          Yet to vote: LightManticoreX2
          
          1:06 left in phase.
          [COLOR="Green"]:59 good[/COLOR] :00 cut off [COLOR="Red"]:01 bad[/COLOR]
          Last edited by T-Force; 08-20-2017, 11:18 AM.
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • Hateandhatred
            "The Quebec Steparatist."
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2011
            • 1974

            #650
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            and i never even called him canadian, i asked why canada's phone service sucks

            SO I GUESS LET ME CLARIFY YOU LITTLE GREMLIN:

            why does FRENCH canada's phone service blow ass
            Ugh whatever

            I dunno how much it blows but I kept using it long after my data was all used.
            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #651
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Hateandhatred
              I mean separatism is my fucking custom title, made as a pun with "step"

              Its not that hard people
              i have custom titles turned off
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #652
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                nah, I think its the other way around
                now I'm worried I'm ignoring Xizziepoo
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #653
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  if i go for the game simplification method of d0 that leaves my lynch list for today being

                  DBP, Manti, HnH, Xiz

                  manti

                  do something towny
                  if by towny, do you mean post more? it seems like your scumreads are based off of posting volume


                  also let's talk
                  sunfan did you catch the part where I voted you?
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #654
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    i have custom titles turned off
                    ...how?
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #655
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      ...how?
                      as far as I can tell after tinkering for 2 minutes this isn't an option?
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #656
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        also let's talk
                        sunfan did you catch the part where I voted you?
                        yes
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #657
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          yes
                          I take it that you don't really mind then
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #658
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Roundbox, do you think that freezin calling out inactive peeps is alignment indicative here? If the lead wagons are partners with freezin... deflection perhaps?

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #659
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              I take it that you don't really mind then
                              you didn't really tell me why you did it other than for teh lulz

                              which you did as a reference that I didn't get

                              please give me something I can respond to, which is what I've wanted for a while now.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #660
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                as far as I can tell after tinkering for 2 minutes this isn't an option?
                                i was annoyed at hnh so i lied to spit at him

                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...