TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #556
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    (quick responses by haku)
    This doesn't feel like a Haku post
    this feels like a town post
    wtf???
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #557
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Celirra
      This doesn't feel like a Haku post
      this feels like a town post
      wtf???
      But Haku is always town.......
      So a Haku post=A town post

      You're not making sense.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #558
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        alternatively: sunfan/celirra wolf team

        I have the feeling sunfan/roundbox are not w/w
        I cant wait for your whole fucking world to come toppling down when you see I'm town, though then again you'll probably just shrug it off and tunnel into a new theory like it never happened
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #559
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          i dont feel like spending the next day arguing semantics with you MML.

          let me crystallize my points:

          >I think posting a full reads list 1 day into the game is scummy. obvious displaying of info that you have no business knowing without progression backing it up

          >I support asking people to place votes early. it puts weight behind their opinions and forces interactions when people inevitably disagree that help people read each other better

          >It also helps avoid CFD by giving a clear progression behind votes and reads, and i think CFD slightly favors scum based on its unpredictable nature and very rarely leads to a wolf kill.

          >Why would scum want people to place votes early? You say its to get the lay of the land before voting but it still involves them committing to an opinion they would rather hold off on.

          If i was scum i would no amount of "knowing the lay of the land" is worth having to put my vote on someone, be locked into progressing the read, then being questioned when i try to change it if my partner is in danger.

          I'd much rather hold my vote and have everyone as "suspicious yet null", then place it when its needed. I cannot come around to your way of thinking on this matter.

          I didn't even consider the avoidance of a CFD, which has been a super common trend these days... But tbh I don't know how well this will work for avoiding that
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #560
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD



            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #561
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              im feeling chaos'y atm
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #562
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I did a game with DBP where he was wolf and we were playing in a discord chat with OoTC on.

                I was Seer and I did that silly play where I hard claimed to like 6 players in one night. 5 of them were town, but not him. (yes, that was dumb, but let's keep that for another day)

                In his chat with me overall, I ended up feeding him with a lot of info and he told me he would read chat logs later on.

                He never actually even read them as wolf and eventually the game backfired in my direction.

                Since that game, him actually mentioning interest for reading threads makes me want to give him a red flag because I don't believe this is actually how he operates for solving games.

                His early game interaction about me felt kind of out of place as well, but I feel like I needed something else.

                I also really want to spam ORAORAORAORA and vote DaBackPack here, but history has proven me that I've been wrong countless times.

                Kind of curious about getting a second opinion here.

                I'm not against a backpack vote but idk if that's just because I'm bitter as a shitty ipa right now
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #563
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                  Wow I missed the start of this thing. Brb going to have breakfast where there is a wifi and reading the thread
                  inb4 no more posts from hnh for a while and still nothing of value if he does
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #564
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    tfw sunfan didnt like the turbo I hosted
                    I'm sure its fine, I just don't have the time to read a game that Hakulyte is in without being invested in it.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #565
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      im feeling chaos'y atm
                      me no likey
                      chaos will make for a bad eod
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #566
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Something weird happened in votecount and XelNya is here twice, but DBP is not here anymore.

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #567
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          oh

                          Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                          1: His use of the Sicilian Defense is very odd

                          2: We are 22 pages in, and in every game we played together, by this point he had claimed something along the lines of "my wolf game is too easy to read" multiple times so. Yet he hasn't yet despite having the most votes and it's fishy. I don't think he's the type to try new approaches genuinely, as in not pretending to just to work stuff in his head.
                          1. It's not odd, it's one of the better defenses and fits his style as a person pretty well

                          2. I like that you're noticing things but also note that Haku is also not nearly as chitty chatty as usual, but will keep in mind (somewhat looking ok for hnh basically)
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #568
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Just ISO'd you, and I don't see your connection between the two, explain?
                            I forgot xiz was in this game
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #569
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              nvm, DBP is here.

                              It's just Xel that's like "voting H&H and not voted at same time".

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #570
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                                Using that mentality can you do a quick read of sunfan?
                                I forgot that manti was in this game
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...