TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #481
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    A page of me is a glorious thing, DROWN YOURSELF IN MY GLORY
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #482
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      So, I've scum read Sunfan at the beginning, blind, DBP and now FreezinIce.

      Who else should I throw shade on.

      :thinking:
      HEY HAKU FACE, YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT 1 OF THOSE PEEPS AND IT ISN'T NOT ME TWICE REMOVED THREE TIMES CARRY THE 5
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #483
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        All of your vote patterns are fucking garbage, get your heads in the game!
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #484
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          My heads in my ass and I get played like a game, SO IT COUNTS
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #485
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Sunfan, you're acting abnormal, NOT GOOD
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #486
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Lar, you're not an angry one person mob, TOWN
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #487
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Dbp, you're posting like TOWN keep it up BUDDY
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #488
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Manti, you're actually playing TOWN
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #489
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    CELERY, STOP BEING scum
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #490
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      GRADIANT, YOUR TEXTURE IS town
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #491
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Freezin is scum BECAUSE WHY NOT
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #492
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          HNH IS TOO DO SOMETHING
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #493
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Am I forgetting someone?
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #494
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              ROUNDBOX, NULL LIKE YOU'RE NOT BAD, BUT YOU'RE NOT GOOD
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #495
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                BLIND IS TOWN, BUT FUCK BE USEFUL
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...