TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1156
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by LightManticorex2
    Xel post in response to blind:




    I like xel, also we're gonna lynch blindreaper.

    This is his standard ass wolf game where he disappears for the majority of phases, gets upset at people for pushing him, and makes no pushes of his own.

    Lynch please.
    I literally stated I was gonna be gone ALL FUCKING DAY you God damn nerd.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #1157
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      reading now.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #1158
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        WV is here, who is replaced? To the op.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #1159
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Ok, bye gradiant</3
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #1160
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            I literally stated I was gonna be gone ALL FUCKING DAY you God damn nerd.
            Booooooooo Hissssssssssssssssss Boooooooooooooooo

            Comment

            • LightManticorex2
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 25

              #1161
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              I literally stated I was gonna be gone ALL FUCKING DAY you God damn nerd.
              Sure. You did post you'd be gone all day. You also have make the same play multiple times before to cover for your inability to preform analysis as a wolf.

              Why should I give you the benifit of the doubt?
              Lock clear

              Comment

              • LightManticorex2
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 25

                #1162
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                You were here at EOD yesterday and said nothing to defend MML, despite the fact that you opened up today in attack mode over the lynching of the proxy.

                Righteousness might be validated here if you had said anything pre lynch to defend MML, but you didn't, you hung around and sat on your vote. You have no reason to open today with a "I told you so" attitude.

                I read your opening posts to today as garbage fake anger and I will see you dead for it.
                Lock clear

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #1163
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Catching up now, was at karaoke all last night and am still hungover lol. Catching up now. Also I will not be lynching outside of the MML wagon today.
                  I agree we should lynch in this pool, whether or not people agree with me with freezin.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1164
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    I agree we should lynch in this pool, whether or not people agree with me with freezin.
                    Do you have reasons to believe that wolves were forced to vote that wagon?

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1165
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      xiz I really like you and think you're a cool person, so I don't want you to think I'm attacking you personally

                      I don't inherently have a problem with gimmicks, a lot of time they're fun

                      but when they're obtuse and impossible to read, in a game where town can only win if they accurately read other players, your insistence on refusing to explain yourself and your own behaviors is actively working against town's winning condition
                      I won't be bluntly telling you my gimmick, however I'll say this:

                      There is no correlation with my posting quantity and my gimmick. I'm sure once you figure it out you would give it something like a... oh I dunno... a +1

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1166
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Xiz, thoughts about this ?
                        Not really important to me.

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        These were weird reactions.
                        If you would look at literally the next post for BOTH manti and I you will see that we both retracted our comments. This is extremely scummy to me.

                        On the MML wagon, DBP and Haku top two.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1167
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Not really important to me.



                          If you would look at literally the next post for BOTH manti and I you will see that we both retracted our comments. This is extremely scummy to me.

                          On the MML wagon, DBP and Haku top two.
                          So, how was I supposed to town read you this game ?

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1168
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            I won't be bluntly telling you my gimmick, however I'll say this:

                            There is no correlation with my posting quantity and my gimmick. I'm sure once you figure it out you would give it something like a... oh I dunno... a +1
                            wow your iso made it really easy to figure out the gimmick


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1169
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              puzzle master


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1170
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                you should try the tim tang test if you haven't already xiz


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...