TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #181
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    Explain to me why you're doing this, without a wall of uselessness
    I still want a better answer from mml because I also think this thinking is a bad trap to fall into, and honestly I really don't like mml's current attempted response.

    That said I think sunfan is looking ok for now so it's not like I'm arguing against mml, more against his thought process. Seems like he's trying to make an ally with sunfan (different than friends!!!!)
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #182
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Celirra
      Do you also think I'm cute?
      Currently trending:

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #183
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        this is stupid


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #184
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          this is stupid
          I understand the feels, but not the logic behind it.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #185
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Celirra
            That said I think sunfan is looking ok for now so it's not like I'm arguing against mml, more against his thought process. Seems like he's trying to make an ally with sunfan (different than friends!!!!)
            yeah I felt the same
            it just /feels/ like what Lar would do if he was a wolf there, right?
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #186
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              First person to guess the hour at which Hateandhatred will do his entrance post will receive a free "Haku is my friend" coupon where they can become Haku's friend for free. Only available for the next 7 days.

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              yeah I felt the same
              it just /feels/ like what Lar would do if he was a wolf there, right?
              What do you think of the other players who posted enough to give you a bit of content ?

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #187
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                That's tasty like a pineapple pizza. (I actually like pineapple, but I haven't decided if I like it on a pizza yet)

                I just created a Sunfan/Haku interaction at the demand of DBP.

                I gave you free stuff to read and evaluate.

                XelNya is no easy friend to make.
                "I formed an interaction because someone told me to."

                That totally looks great for you on paper let me tell you.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #188
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  "I formed an interaction because someone told me to."

                  That totally looks great for you on paper let me tell you.
                  Well, if you know me, it sort of...

                  Oh, you're baiting for a self-meta post.

                  Meanie.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #189
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    What do you think of the other players who posted enough to give you a bit of content ?
                    including lar, its really too early to say
                    I feel aite about you of course, but I really couldn't rule anyone out of being anything at this point.

                    anything more than what I've said would just be throwing darts.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #190
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Going to meet up with irl friends and slank a bit. I feel like this will help town etc. get their thoughts together.

                      Obviously going to be here later on tonight/tomorrow etc.

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #191
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I still want a better answer from mml because I also think this thinking is a bad trap to fall into, and honestly I really don't like mml's current attempted response.

                        That said I think sunfan is looking ok for now so it's not like I'm arguing against mml, more against his thought process. Seems like he's trying to make an ally with sunfan (different than friends!!!!)
                        you mean to quote me here? I was talking to haku

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #192
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Well, if you know me, it sort of...

                          Oh, you're baiting for a self-meta post.

                          Meanie.
                          not bait, it's actually a reasonable point

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #193
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Well, if you know me, it sort of...

                            Oh, you're baiting for a self-meta post.

                            Meanie.
                            No, I'm pointing out that you saying you did it only because pushed to makes it sound insincere.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #194
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              while I was showering it occurred to me that if we lynch the roleblocker, it still might be better if the seer chooses vigi just because of how strong vigi is.
                              proxy's partner should decide

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #195
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                The point is that Seer doesn't choose someone in this game.
                                The Seer only choose what role the other blue role will have.
                                oh whoops ignore previous post

                                Comment

                                Working...