TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #1906
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Where's Freezin/Gradiant for you?
    I answered that already you silly
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1907
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Celirra
      I answered that already you silly
      Do you want me to massage your shoulders ?

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1908
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by LightManticorex2
        I agree with the dead RAPTA
        Originally posted by LightManticorex2
        I also need to start exploring xiz I guess.
        I call bullshit.


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1909
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          I call bullshit.
          If you're a fan of this being bullshit, I recommend you to read this : #1874

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1910
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Manti, you need to address Xelnya

            You have said jack shit about him lately, except for that he "pressured blind" last phase.

            You don't seem to actually care about him, or you are willfully ignoring his presence. If you think he's actually town, you need to make that clear.

            What strikes me as artificial is that you are going into Xiz, presumably because of some strange behavior, or some general lack of game presence. Xelnya fits both of those categories and has been brought up repeatedly by sunfan and I since EoD yesterday.

            Why haven't you made a statement on Xelnya? What are your thoughts on him? Why is Xiz a more worthy ISO target than Xelnya?


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1911
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Is manti the kind of player that throws his partners under the bus?


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #1912
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                This is implying that you know what's going on here. If you do, I can't see it because I haven't seen you post a bigger chunk of text about thoughts.

                You could have the entire game solved or knowing info that we all missed, if you don't post it, it's very likely to be missed.

                I could keep making cases and throw posts alone, but the truth is that I'm badly needing information from other players.
                Nah but I know the rhythm of the game and have a better idea of the players unlike that game.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1913
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  Is manti the kind of player that throws his partners under the bus?
                  It did happen here, but I wouldn't be ready to say that this is something he would do constantly.

                  I think he just does whatever seems to work best with what the game offers.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1914
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    Nah but I know the rhythm of the game and have a better idea of the players unlike that game.
                    Please say thoughts about the game. Anything.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1915
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      Manti, you need to address Xelnya

                      You have said jack shit about him lately, except for that he "pressured blind" last phase.

                      You don't seem to actually care about him, or you are willfully ignoring his presence. If you think he's actually town, you need to make that clear.

                      What strikes me as artificial is that you are going into Xiz, presumably because of some strange behavior, or some general lack of game presence. Xelnya fits both of those categories and has been brought up repeatedly by sunfan and I since EoD yesterday.

                      Why haven't you made a statement on Xelnya? What are your thoughts on him? Why is Xiz a more worthy ISO target than Xelnya?
                      It might be implicit that you think Xelnya is town because he "pushed on blind" yesterday, but you again have not addressed the suspicion about him by me, and sunfan, a confirmed town ---- not to mention a confirmed town's dying push.

                      Somebody making a weak push on a wolf lean should not automatically make that player town for you. Read Xel's ISO.

                      Do you think Xelnya was being authentic with his push on blind.
                      Do you think Xelnya pushed hard enough on blind to be a town.
                      Do you think Xelnya actually expected blind to die.
                      Do you think Xelnya is town.


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1916
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Xelnya, your long-ass post does nothing for me.

                        You attempted to refute the points made against you, but you actually have made no positive progress in solving the game. No forwards-thinking action. Nothing besides defense.

                        Can you talk about how your reads have evolved since yesterday?


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1917
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Do you want me to massage your shoulders ?
                          that would be nice!
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Rapta
                            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                            Profile Moderator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            Global Moderator
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1948

                            #1918
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            i had a long day of essay writing, im tired
                            Old Quotes
                            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                            Originally posted by Mourningfall
                            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            do u even agrabah
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            Today at 12:53 AM
                            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                            Originally posted by Psychotik
                            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                            Originally posted by Haku
                            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                            Comment

                            • Rapta
                              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1948

                              #1919
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              this game has so many players that honestly im struggling
                              Old Quotes
                              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                              Originally posted by Mourningfall
                              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              do u even agrabah
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              Today at 12:53 AM
                              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                              Originally posted by Psychotik
                              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                              Originally posted by Haku
                              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1920
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                Is manti the kind of player that throws his partners under the bus?
                                Yes.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...