TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #166
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    leaving now. Whenever someone ask where I am show them this

    [youtube]HnjLlDY_xww[/youtue]
    ​

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #167
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Not gonna lie, that was cancerous to quote, but good points.

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Help for Proxy night actions, seer should be looking at who they think is scum, not who your is or isn't your friend. fake friends doesn't equate to scumhunting
      The idea of Friends vs Not Friends is to generate interactions. Honestly, it won't matter in the end which group you are in because this is not how wolves will be found.

      The real evaluation starts after that where you check out if everyone is making independant plays and try to get the game in the same direction or if something weird happens.

      It's literally individual thinking vs group thinking here and I think mixed with actions/intentions/meta etc. that this should be a good enough system to start making real reads.

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      generating content for scumhunting, somebody saying they'll be your friend does nothing to generate content
      You get to check if the player is trying to join the group and potentially sheep reads/be opportunistic or if they decide to refuse and keep playing independantly like you're doing. I think it's significant.

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      attempt at controlling voting trends, how. just because somebody is your friend you're expecting the votes to be placed the same way?
      Yeah, the phase is supposed to develop with these awkward interactions and slowly get somewhere by itself. Depending on how conflicts are generated it should be possible to start figuring out intentions and get votes going around that.

      @ (I'm your friend, but I think you're wrong because X,Y,Z and I would like you to consider the following)
      vs
      @ (I think you're scum because I don't like your playstyle etc.)

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      reaction testing, and what have you gotten from your shit so far in terms of reaction testing?
      Sunfan is kinda weird and it's kind of funny that he wants to be my friend.

      MML is not that weird. I won't be able to get a solid read on him until he gets more invested. I somehow missed that work was holding him back.

      Celirra is null atm, but not particularly suspicious. He just likes playing weird for some reason and I'm expecting him to shift playstyle when he actually sees something relevant.

      DBP is interesting because it's rare that I actually get scum read over something so small. So, I'm kind of curious of what he's doing and also of how he sees my play overall.

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      maintaining credibility by using humanisation process @ being part of a group. shouldn't have to use being in a group for maintaining credibility, you should maintain that by actually playing and looking for scum and making good pushes
      Getting there. I know I have straightforward boring posts, but they do contain my entire game plan and intentions overall.

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      And so again, I say your friends thing is dumb and I will not be taking part of it. I'll be playing by looking for ACTUAL connections and scumhunting.
      You do you.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #168
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Is it possible for me to choose a wolf as the vigi?
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #169
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Is it possible for me to choose a wolf as the vigi?
          Proxy Partner is decided before game starts. They just don't know if they're Vigi or Doc until N2 where they can start using their night action.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #170
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Proxy Partner is decided before game starts. They just don't know if they're Vigi or Doc until N2 where they can start using their night action.
            I get that. You didn't answer my question.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #171
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Proxy Partner is a blue role.
              Blue roles cannot be red.
              Therefore "no" is your answer.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #172
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Jk, night 1 hasn't happened yet.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #173
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  The point is that Seer doesn't choose someone in this game.
                  The Seer only choose what role the other blue role will have.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #174
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Proxy Partner is a blue role.
                    Blue roles cannot be red.
                    Therefore "no" is your answer.
                    So you're saying, if I chose a red, we don't get a vigi, and I just know a red instead? Seems wrong
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #175
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      caught up. celery
                      Are you voting for the cutest wolf contest? If so I'm flattered
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #176
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        On the scale of obvious PR hunting, blind is currently 8/10.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #177
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          The point is that Seer doesn't choose someone in this game.
                          The Seer only choose what role the other blue role will have.
                          Now that makes sense, wasn't fully understanding. Sorry dbp, can't choose you
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #178
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            1.e4 c5
                            2.nf3 e6
                            d4
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #179
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              I like this, but it also depends on what else celirra does this phase.

                              Also Haku's 'friends' thing is fucking dumb. That is all.
                              Do you also think I'm cute?
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #180
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                d4
                                How dare you take control of the center.

                                1.e4 c5
                                2.nf3 e6
                                3.d4 cxd4

                                Comment

                                Working...