TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #1891
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Manti do you think I'm a wolf

    Comment

    • LightManticorex2
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 25

      #1892
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      Manti do you think I'm a wolf
      I have no opinion on you. You're in the "there's bigger fish to fry category"
      Lock clear

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1893
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        Manti do you think I'm a wolf
        I think you should play like you did in your very first TWG game where you cared a lot about everything.

        There's just no value behind being as null as you are atm.

        (I can't lock town you with one liners alone)

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1894
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by LightManticorex2
          I agree with the dead RAPTA
          Curious to hear more about that.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1895
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD



            Being "null" at this point in the game is bad.

            Make sure to get critical about what you think regardless of if you think you may be wrong.

            If we can't solve your reads, we may get lucky and solve you based on how you're posting.

            Comment

            • T-Force
              Your world ends with you
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 4753

              #1896
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Code:
              [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/22/17 at 5:59 PM
              [u]Subject: [b]Day 3 Vote Count[/b][/u]	
              
              [b]Rapta: 2[/b] - Wayward Vagabond [1799], LightManticoreX2 [1885]
              [B]blindreper1179: 1[/B] - DaBackpack [1711]
              
              
              
              And, to clarify, because a certain someone is [i]displeased[/i] with how I run things,
              [B][COLOR="Red"]Phase ends at 9:59:59 server time[/COLOR][/B].
              Which is why [COLOR="Green"]:59 is green[/COLOR] (safe) 
              :00 is black (chance you may get ahead of me, and thus I will count it)
              [COLOR="Red"]:01 is red[/COLOR] because that's just way too far.
              
              If you have any further issues, I have all of 2 words for you.


              Suck it~
              Last edited by T-Force; 08-22-2017, 05:29 PM.
              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #1897
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                You missed my vote on rapta

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #1898
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Also 24hr days are hard

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1899
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    Also 24hr days are hard
                    Is there any indications of this phase being shorter ?

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1900
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Op does say tomorrow nvm.

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #1901
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Op does say tomorrow nvm.
                        Oh I read his post as in the day ends today, nvm.

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #1902
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I think you should play like you did in your very first TWG game where you cared a lot about everything.

                          There's just no value behind being as null as you are atm.

                          (I can't lock town you with one liners alone)
                          That twg was so hard and confusing because I had no idea what was going on. I think I get what you mean though and I'll try to be more like that. It's still an issue I have outside of that game where I think but don't verbalize.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1903
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            That twg was so hard and confusing because I had no idea what was going on.
                            This is implying that you know what's going on here. If you do, I can't see it because I haven't seen you post a bigger chunk of text about thoughts.

                            You could have the entire game solved or knowing info that we all missed, if you don't post it, it's very likely to be missed.

                            I could keep making cases and throw posts alone, but the truth is that I'm badly needing information from other players.

                            Comment

                            • T-Force
                              Your world ends with you
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 4753

                              #1904
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              You missed my vote on rapta
                              Code:
                              [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/22/17 at 6:33 PM
                              [u]Subject: [b]*no subject*[/b][/u]
                              
                              You'd be correct, my bad. Vote Count on the prior page has been editted accordingly.
                              Many thanks, I'll treat ya to a coffee...
                              
                              For the low, low price of ¥580 of course. ;D
                              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1905
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                It's still an issue I have outside of that game where I think but don't verbalize.
                                My playstyle is to verbalize and think after.

                                I think it's the fastest way to get a town read because it's hard to fake thoughts constantly on the spot with underdeveloped reads.

                                I know you probably want to solve the game on your side, but even if you solved the game, you still need to get the players to vote with you.

                                You don't need to convince players to vote with you btw. You simply need to make them town read you so you won't be a target and then I guess you can argue if you want about priorizing the lynch.

                                Point is that, I don't understand why not everyone is currently putting their doubts on paper and explain where they're at.

                                It's like mandatory at this point in the game and wolves will autowin with this many nulls left.

                                I'm still rereading thread, but I'm supposed to hold back and see what the others have to say so they don't just sheep me if I'm wrong.

                                Comment

                                Working...