TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #1141
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    haku

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1142
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      haku
      cutie
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1143
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        I do not think votes for haku are a good idea
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1144
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          lets not votee for him
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1145
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            sound good?
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #1146
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              You're right my bad

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #1147
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                sunfan

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1148
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  wv changed his avatar is this alignment indicative
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #1149
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    wv changed his avatar is this alignment indicative
                    Why are you questioning my motives

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1150
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      sound good?
                      Honestly, I just wonder how they form reads on me at this point.

                      If it's based on not playing according to some standards, I should have died early on in countless games.

                      What's different here?

                      Comment

                      • LightManticorex2
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 25

                        #1151
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Been sick and sleeping most of the day. Gonna try to catch up
                        Lock clear

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1152
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          Haku is actually trying and making good points and not just trying to provoke discussion etc which is super different than anything I've seen out of haku which worries me because I've only ever seen him as town and he seems more... professional and such this game. This might be because he's trying to get people on his side more but it's still a slight antitown lean in my books just becsuse it is haku
                          I did plenty of stuff this game. It just didn't happen to be as efficient as I wished it would have been. I'm at the point where I have to rely on the others to get anywhere.

                          Comment

                          • LightManticorex2
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 25

                            #1153
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Xel post in response to blind:

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            You don't get to get all uppity and angry just because your vote wasn't there when an hour till the end of the day your only post does nothing to defend him if he was such a bad lynch.

                            Why is this:



                            the only post you made an hour till the day ended if he was as townie as you're leading me to think you thought he was?

                            I like xel, also we're gonna lynch blindreaper.

                            This is his standard ass wolf game where he disappears for the majority of phases, gets upset at people for pushing him, and makes no pushes of his own.

                            Lynch please.
                            Lock clear

                            Comment

                            • LightManticorex2
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 25

                              #1154
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Also I'm falling asleep again o if you want to chat you have about twenty minutes.
                              Lock clear

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1155
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                                Also I'm falling asleep again o if you want to chat you have about twenty minutes.
                                I don't think I have reasons to doubt you, but at same time pushing blind just feels really easy so I'm not sure how to go about it.

                                If you have more things in mind, it could be helpful for reading you.

                                Comment

                                Working...