TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sanzath
    retired from rhythm games
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 322

    #1576
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Also I see your post sanz but I don't see your point of view about it, I'm not reading that as him being scummy
    right, sorry, I said that I was finding him scummy in an earlier post and the linked post expanded on that point

    Basically, he claims self-meta (which he had from the previous jtwg anyway)
    and then doesn't really do anything that aligns with his self-meta
    he obviously had time to post because he did post a few times, and I found it weird that he didn't use those posts to push chaos

    and to quote myself

    Originally posted by sanzath
    You're just going on about your own playstyle and it just feels off to me, like you're expressing intent but can't figure out how to actually do it, and it makes sense if you're trying to not sabotage your own team as wolf.
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    your name should be wolf
    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #1577
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      BBBBAAAAAAAA
      BBBAAAAAAA
      BBBBAAAAAA
      go fuck yourself

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #1578
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        Is there a game where blind and MML don't try to kill each other all game?
        We've played one other game together and I was right so shut your YUGIOH avi looking ass up.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #1579
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          BBBBAAAAAAAA
          BBBAAAAAAA
          BBBBAAAAAA
          i explained my reasoning and manti sums it up pretty well, but good job going for the low-hanging fruit buddy

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1580
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Makilaz
            go fuck yourself
            But that's no fun. You sure you don't wanna help? =O =) >=)
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #1581
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              We've played one other game together and I was right so shut your YUGIOH avi looking ass up.
              post of the thread
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • sanzath
                retired from rhythm games
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 322

                #1582
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                I don't recall anything posted by Hateandhatred that discussed his own meta, and if I did, I probably skimmed it. People discussing their own meta is dumb because they can actively change it. There's no reason for me to believe self cited information.

                I don't believe I've ever played a game with HateandHatred before, but voting for the top wagon (which isn't actually a wagon, just a troll wagon) is almost always a wolf play to drop a vote on a mislynch and leave the thread for the rest of the phase under the guise on inactivity.
                His only other game is the jTWG

                he insta'd Xel on d0
                he semi-softclaimed a PR early in a very weird way (turns out he was actually PR though)
                he insta'd Andy d1
                don't remember what he did d2, I don't think he insta'd though
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                your name should be wolf
                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1583
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Sheeping isn't bad if you are active and contributing to reach the same conclusion

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1584
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    We've played one other game together and I was right so shut your YUGIOH avi looking ass up.
                    I mean we always have the original:

                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #1585
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Makilaz
                      you know what i'm gonna put my money where my mouth is

                      Hateandhatred

                      i can't figure out a single reason why you would do this as a town, and having the self-meta cover from earlier in the game is too goddamn convenient for this situation
                      why would he do it?

                      for the glory of chaos of course
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1586
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Blind and moork stop your not even good d1 lynches fight tomorrow

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1587
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by sanzath
                          His only other game is the jTWG

                          he insta'd Xel on d0
                          he semi-softclaimed a PR early in a very weird way (turns out he was actually PR though)
                          he insta'd Andy d1
                          don't remember what he did d2, I don't think he insta'd though
                          Instaing as a PR is very different then whatever this melon vote is.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #1588
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            His game play is the sane as fire emblem 2.
                            He's just rude and off putting, more so than Xel, and that's coming from me.
                            He doesn't have strong reasoning for his vote.
                            Hee prods at every little thing he think he can get reactions from in an uneventful way. There's prodding and there's hey I didn't like how you said this because of a single word.
                            I called him out on his terminology this game compared to FE2, and he couldn't do nothing but demean me, be salty, and tri to deflect it.

                            That's what I have.
                            I see where you are coming from but I think Lar tends to be like that during every game he plays regardless of alignment. It's hard for me to read him for this reason
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #1589
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Makilaz
                              i explained my reasoning and manti sums it up pretty well, but good job going for the low-hanging fruit buddy
                              I wasn't called the cherry picker in basketball for nothing.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #1590
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                But that's no fun. You sure you don't wanna help? =O =) >=)
                                sorry i'm saving myself for someone who's good at this game

                                Comment

                                Working...