TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1591
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    why would he do it?

    for the glory of chaos of course
    Fuck kill him that's my role

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #1592
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Fuck kill him that's my role
      You've been bad at it.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #1593
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Are we really lynching mellon early like this again?

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1594
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          @greg when you get back give me your top lunch order, top 3/4

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #1595
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            this game anyway
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #1596
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              sorry i'm saving myself for someone who's good at this game
              you should find a better site then.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1597
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                You've been bad at it.
                That hurts

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #1598
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Makilaz
                  sorry i'm saving myself for someone who's good at this game
                  fukin ROASTED
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • sanzath
                    retired from rhythm games
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 322

                    #1599
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    why would he do it?

                    for the glory of chaos of course
                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    mindmeld
                    this has to stop
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    your name should be wolf
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1600
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Maybe I like Sanzeth for mindmelding with Freezin?
                      Maybe I'm too confident on my read on freezin....
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1601
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        fukin ROASTED
                        Tbh, I laughed really hard cause she's not wrong. Lmao
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #1602
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by sanzath
                          this has to stop
                          aparently its really hard for people to notice patterns in player behavior so i feel the need to point them out.

                          mello

                          i got on the troll wagon

                          for the glory of chaos of course

                          come at me douches
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1603
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            Maybe I like Sanzeth for mindmelding with Freezin?
                            Maybe I'm too confident on my read on freezin....
                            Your read on him seems stuck, like it's..... grid in.

                            BAZINGA
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #1604
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              ^ this is garbage and I am mad.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1605
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                THAT SHOULD OF SAID FROZIN I'M SO MAD
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...