TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #2881
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by XelNya
    Charu with the hot call out
    Oh hi, you still alive means you're either hidden wolf or town.

    Show me ya moves


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #2882
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Charu
      Oh hi, you still alive means you're either hidden wolf or town.

      Show me ya moves
      /does a random interpretive dance

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #2883
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Charu is wolf because he's not caring.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2884
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Charu is wolf because he's not caring.
          If Charu has red flags, this is not one of them.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #2885
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            Charu is wolf because he's not caring.
            Originally posted by Charu
            By the way, if for whatever reason you use up all of the replacement slots. Hit me up.

            If I'm ever summoned to this game, it'll be just like that one bastard game. I won't even try and will probably troll the whole time.
            Reminder


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #2886
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              Charu is wolf because he's not caring.
              you're a wolf

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #2887
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by XelNya
                you're a wolf
                You're a wolf.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #2888
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  You're a wolf.
                  You're a wolf

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #2889
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Okay, all the interesting shit is done for SGDQ for now, I'm not gonna pay any attention to the FF7 run.

                    ...

                    But I see this thread is empty, and nothing new has been said.

                    Why we getting inactive anyways? According to the current game, there's a wolf and an SK dead. Would assume town players would be going ham right now.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #2890
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Okay, all the interesting shit is done for SGDQ for now, I'm not gonna pay any attention to the FF7 run.

                      ...

                      But I see this thread is empty, and nothing new has been said.

                      Why we getting inactive anyways? According to the current game, there's a wolf and an SK dead. Would assume town players would be going ham right now.
                      It's all SGDQ's fault

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #2891
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Heh, if we're all watching it, that be impressive. But I guess we are all nerds after all.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #2892
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Heh, if we're all watching it, that be impressive. But I guess we are all nerds after all.
                          I've watched it on and off

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #2893
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            i'm awake at 5am

                            i was watching the ff7 run but i also drank coffee for some reason

                            mistakes were made

                            haku check drilmagic on twitter

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #2894
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              No voting. Was a wagon the day Mellon was lynched instead, who ended up being a blue. D0 was bad.
                              1. long as the people i want to die die then they don't need my vote
                              2. sure
                              3. lol

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #2895
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Makilaz
                                spent most of d0 shitposting, reacted pretty poorly to getting pressured, feels more like a wolf putting in a token effort to look town and skate under the radar rather than actually trying to solve the game
                                1. lol
                                2. i should probably apologize to freezin for flaming him but otherwise i wouldn't do anything else differently d1
                                3. well clearly whatever effort i gave has led us to lynching a PR so sure

                                Comment

                                Working...