TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #1606
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    rip being the best player in the game in mantis eyes, this chaos play is going to cost me valuable MANTI CRED
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #1607
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      ^ this is garbage and I am mad.
      You are not wrong here either.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #1608
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        i knew it

        call me the prophet
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #1609
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          rip being the best player in the game in mantis eyes, this chaos play is going to cost me valuable MANTI CRED
          If he's alive tomorrow, he's a wolf anyways, so it shouldn't matter.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #1610
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            who on this wagon actually thinks I am a wolf
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #1611
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              rip being the best player in the game in mantis eyes, this chaos play is going to cost me valuable MANTI CRED
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #1612
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                THAT SHOULD OF SAID FROZIN I'M SO MAD
                you fucking blew it dude

                Comment

                • sanzath
                  retired from rhythm games
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 322

                  #1613
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  fuck it
                  flash
                  Originally posted by lurker
                  fuck my ass the phase ends tomorrow
                  request immediate modkill
                  Originally posted by lurker
                  yeah i was wondering why my reaction test vote on flash failed so close to eod
                  welp
                  gonna point this out 23 hours after the fact
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  your name should be wolf
                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #1614
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Makilaz
                    you fucking blew it dude
                    sorry I'm taking your job. =(
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #1615
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      aparently its really hard for people to notice patterns in player behavior so i feel the need to point them out.

                      mello

                      i got on the troll wagon

                      for the glory of chaos of course

                      come at me douches
                      what happened to wanting to kill mml today

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #1616
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        sorry I'm taking your job. =(
                        how could i possibly compete with the foremost expert in the field

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #1617
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Makilaz
                          how could i possibly compete with the foremost expert in the field
                          Someone has to take over when I'm old and broken.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • sanzath
                            retired from rhythm games
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 322

                            #1618
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                            who on this wagon actually thinks I am a wolf
                            not me, at least not today

                            unvote
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            your name should be wolf
                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #1619
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Blind, you should stop getting into battles with Mak.

                              You're getting competitively roasted.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #1620
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Makilaz
                                what happened to wanting to kill mml today
                                i still do

                                that didnt magically stop being a thing
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...