TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #631
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    "FreezinIce, I've come to bargin!"
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #632
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      "FreezinIce, I've come to bargin!"
      Is this the closest you've ever come to shitposting?

      Even if it may be at my expense, I'm glad stone roses have fragrance.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #633
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        I'm not bullheaded I'm being extremely rational. And sunfams outburst doesn't even address the main point of my post.

        I'm not saying it's not credible for xiz to be right. I'm saying that what I would gauge to be the average response would be to figure out how he knows what he knows and why he thinks that (or even a few levels beyond that think about any ulterior motives he might have) instead of skipping all that and only being concerned about who it is he thinks is the sk and if he should out him or not.
        I 100% think the name greggles will retire for sunfam.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #634
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by XelNya
          I 100% think the name greggles will retire for sunfam.
          how the fuck did no one come up with this before now

          why the fuck is my name able to be meme'd so hard
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #635
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            I have a funny theory.

            What if Xiz was the SK.

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #636
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I think it's really weird to see you do some "bargaining" with FreezinIce rather than just giving general reads or explaining where you are with the game so far.
              I wouldn't call it bargining tbh.

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #637
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                how the fuck did no one come up with this before now

                why the fuck is my name able to be meme'd so hard
                I dunno and it's funnier because it was a typo.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #638
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I have a funny theory.

                  What if Xiz was the SK.
                  I would be mildly amused.
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #639
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I wouldn't call it bargining tbh.
                    How do you see this situation?

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #640
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      How do you see this situation?
                      A discussion. Interacting.

                      Sure Freezin' is pressuring but it's not a scenario where sunfam's in any direct lynchable danger. That much is clear. There's zero reason to bargin.

                      If anything maybe this just being wolves talking with each other in thread, something sunfam's actually done before, and now that I see this it's a bit more reminiscent of it. I wouldn't correlate it because the second person isn't the same.

                      But it's food for thought.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #641
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I would be mildly amused.
                        That cunt will N0 me again won't he

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #642
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          No, I don't think you could get me lynched right now. This is purely my pride speaking and I'm a lot fucking harder to mislynch than lynch properly, and that's what you'd have to do this time.
                          Lol

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #643
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            Lol
                            are you going to post something useful at any point or is it just going to be white noise forever

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #644
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Makilaz
                              are you going to post something useful at any point or is it just going to be white noise forever
                              Are you gonna be all tsun and no dere

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #645
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Are you gonna be all tsun and no dere
                                i can be whatever you want me to be

                                Comment

                                Working...