TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #2866
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Make a case
    No voting. Was a wagon the day Mellon was lynched instead, who ended up being a blue. D0 was bad.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #2867
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      Make a case
      spent most of d0 shitposting, reacted pretty poorly to getting pressured, feels more like a wolf putting in a token effort to look town and skate under the radar rather than actually trying to solve the game

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2868
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Makilaz
        spent most of d0 shitposting
        I still haven't asked you or inDheart where these Magic the Gathering memes are coming from and how they ended up being a thing for this game at D0.

        I doubt it's super important for game progression, but still curious.

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #2869
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I still haven't asked you or inDheart where these Magic the Gathering memes are coming from and how they ended up being a thing for this game at D0.

          I doubt it's super important for game progression, but still curious.
          i saw indheart posting them and i found it entertaining enough to want to join in

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #2870
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            though i think it went on for longer than it should have, like after we hit the point where actual discussion and solving needed to start happening it should've stopped imo

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #2871
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Hey fam.

              Still watching shit ton of SGDQ

              Read what I missed from my previous post.

              Haku hates three players (ind, xiz, and manti)

              Manti is going on about making a case I guess and something about personal (I mean it when I said I'm not reading anything before this phase).

              Tsundre looks like she wants someone dead

              blind is saying he's shit or whatever.

              Xiz and Ind have not posted yet this phase.

              This phase is going super slow surprisingly.

              ...

              What do I think?

              lmao, idk, just posting to show I've read what's happened thus far as all. More SGDQ for me.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #2872
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Charu, what was the final time for the full run of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix ?

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #2873
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Oh noes they already updated that time on the site.

                  How about LV1 Data Org RTA they just did ?

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #2874
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    ...Why you asking me?

                    It was around 28-30 minutes for the final time I believe with the estimate of 40 minutes.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #2875
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      By the way, asking me to verify something in a game that's not directly related to the game to find out I'm actually watching it or not is pretty shitty.

                      Just a little FYI.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #2876
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        It was 25:59.

                        You're obviously a Charu.

                        tbh, I'm running out of ideas for this game and it's kinda quiet.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #2877
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          That's me just assuming that's what you're trying to do though. Apologies if you're just curious, but since you posted about "Oh noes, they updated it" I'm assuming that's what you're going for.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #2878
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            It was 25:59.

                            You're obviously a Charu.

                            tbh, I'm running out of ideas for this game and it's kinda quiet.
                            Throw an apple or vote or make a random ass case for me to read.

                            idk, I'm not reading before this phase, so I'm pretty much blind.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #2879
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              That's me just assuming that's what you're trying to do though. Apologies if you're just curious, but since you posted about "Oh noes, they updated it" I'm assuming that's what you're going for.
                              Charu with the hot call out

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #2880
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Totally going to pay attention to the relay race, btw


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...