TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #616
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    And I'm perfectly capable of resetting my reads and not tunneling.

    You're getting a little hot under the collar considering all I'm doing is questioning you about an interaction that I think is abnormal.

    No vote, no lynch campaign, nothing of the sort. Just a few simple observations and questions.

    I think you need to go drink some water and chill
    Given our last serious interaction, this isn't something I expect to just go away. To maybe be a little nice to you, you're persistent, if anything.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #617
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Only thing I care about for Sunfan is reads in general. How he wants to approach players for information is up to him.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #618
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Only thing I care about for Sunfan is reads in general. How he wants to approach players for information is up to him.
        This might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #619
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          I've probably asked for some of this; I did bait you a little bit yesterday.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #620
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Well to be a little nice to you, you're not exactly doing anything.

            Your not creating any interactions.
            Your not questing for reads or asking questions.
            You're not trying to solve anyone.

            Your just sitting in neutral commentating on events as they happen and not being proactive at all. You seem afraid that I'll tunnel you. You should be, but you should also read what I've posted before when I said I wasnt going to scum lean you d0 just for shitposting. But the liner I look at your slot and don't see anything, the more you look like scum fan to me.
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #621
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Isn't it still d0 or is freezin talking about D1 of d0 ?_?

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #622
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Liner > longer
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #623
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Never said that you were scumreading me. Never said that I thought you were. I just called your prying annoying.

                  I'm probably not creating interactions, can't remember if I have done that to any.

                  I've asked a few questions, I'd agree that I'm not question for reads, and I'm not going to for the majority of this phase.

                  I'm trying to solve people, that's where you're wrong.

                  I'd agree that I'm not being the most proactive, I'd disagree that I'm being unproductive.
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #624
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    Isn't it still d0 or is freezin talking about D1 of d0 ?_?
                    Yes. Although if he feels the need to shitposting I guess I wouldn't hold it against him
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #625
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Shitpost today*

                      K I'm just going to sleep my phone is eating words again
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #626
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Some part of me wants to post "I wish you would push on me and tunnel me, Freezin," but I think you know that I wouldn't mean it.

                        No, I don't want to be tunneled by you or anyone, and obviously I mean that regardless of my alignment.

                        No, I don't think you could get me lynched right now. This is purely my pride speaking and I'm a lot fucking harder to mislynch than lynch properly, and that's what you'd have to do this time.

                        TBH I do probably deserve a small slice of this, but I've already told you that I'm smelling roses, not uncovering snakes beneath rocks.

                        Do you want a truce or something until I feel like I have enough to actually poke and prod? I think that might be what's best.

                        If you're town, which I think you are, then you'll probably just see that I'm town from my work when I actually do that.

                        Can we hold off until then?
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #627
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I've probably asked for some of this; I did bait you a little bit yesterday.
                          I'm assuming the post where you voted me was based on activity rather than anything else.

                          I don't remember saying bad things about you or receiving any sort of real pressure from you.

                          Just a little confused at the "how" behind your actions, but it's early D0 so, I'd rather wait for something significant before criticizing.

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #628
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            Some part of me wants to post "I wish you would push on me and tunnel me, Freezin," but I think you know that I wouldn't mean it.

                            No, I don't want to be tunneled by you or anyone, and obviously I mean that regardless of my alignment.

                            No, I don't think you could get me lynched right now. This is purely my pride speaking and I'm a lot fucking harder to mislynch than lynch properly, and that's what you'd have to do this time.

                            TBH I do probably deserve a small slice of this, but I've already told you that I'm smelling roses, not uncovering snakes beneath rocks.

                            Do you want a truce or something until I feel like I have enough to actually poke and prod? I think that might be what's best.

                            If you're town, which I think you are, then you'll probably just see that I'm town from my work when I actually do that.

                            Can we hold off until then?
                            Literally you've just said what I've said yesterday in more words.

                            So yes like I've stated before I am still planning to wait to develop my read on you (and haku).
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #629
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I'm assuming the post where you voted me was based on activity rather than anything else.

                              I don't remember saying bad things about you or receiving any sort of real pressure from you.

                              Just a little confused at the "how" behind your actions, but it's early D0 so, I'd rather wait for something significant before criticizing.
                              that was at freezin, specifically the post where he called me the world's biggest troll, I was trolling him.

                              But I did kind of bait you with that vote too, but I just wouldn't call it "bait"
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #630
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                Can we hold off until then?
                                I think it's really weird to see you do some "bargaining" with FreezinIce rather than just giving general reads or explaining where you are with the game so far.

                                Comment

                                Working...