TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #601
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Don't think*

    Derp phone
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #602
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      Ohhhhh baby am I getting under your skin?????
      Not in the good way, and only slightly.

      You have a hard on for me, and I'm just not that into you.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #603
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        And hoping > going, but actually both of those words could work.

        And if Manti ends the day with 1-5 posts that's policy lynch territory.

        Notice how I didn't say 0 because at least then we can get a replacement
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #604
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          I'm not bullheaded I'm being extremely rational. And sunfams outburst doesn't even address the main point of my post.

          I'm not saying it's not credible for xiz to be right. I'm saying that what I would gauge to be the average response would be to figure out how he knows what he knows and why he thinks that (or even a few levels beyond that think about any ulterior motives he might have) instead of skipping all that and only being concerned about who it is he thinks is the sk and if he should out him or not.
          Never called you bullheaded. Never called you irrational.

          I think I addressed that I was intersted to hear what he had to say, that I don't think its likely to be right, and tbh I addressed everything you're saying you expected so I don't fucking understand what you're doing here.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #605
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            Not in the good way, and only slightly.

            You have a hard on for me, and I'm just not that into you.
            Yeah well to quote myself earlier there's an easy way to solve this problem.

            Do something towny
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #606
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              Never called you bullheaded. Never called you irrational.

              I think I addressed that I was intersted to hear what he had to say, that I don't think its likely to be right, and tbh I addressed everything you're saying you expected so I don't fucking understand what you're doing here.
              Sorry half of that was @ mml

              I could've formatted that better
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #607
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Trust me if my only goal was trying to find something incriminating I would mine the gold mine that was d0.

                You just have been having a lot of strange reactions to events that are unlike anything that anyone else is doing, and if you think I'm not going to bring them up you're naive.
                You think the reactions are strange because you're trying to pick at them like a scab beneath your big toenail.

                I haven't been given a fair shake where you've said "yeah, that post makes sense" because you've been hounding me over small shit that you think are inconsistencies.

                I don't even think you're ignoring other people; you're just way too focused on me when there's literally nothing there.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  To quote haku:

                  Go get into a fight or something.
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    You think the reactions are strange because you're trying to pick at them like a scab beneath your big toenail.

                    I haven't been given a fair shake where you've said "yeah, that post makes sense" because you've been hounding me over small shit that you think are inconsistencies.

                    I don't even think you're ignoring other people; you're just way too focused on me when there's literally nothing there.
                    Listen if you think this is bad read some of my interactions with gradient. You have not even begun to see asinine arguments.
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      Yeah well to quote myself earlier there's an easy way to solve this problem.

                      Do something towny
                      "Do something good"

                      "Do something I want"

                      "Do something worthwhile"

                      "Do something I place value upon that you don't necessarily have the same definition of"

                      I think I have been townie (not as townie as I told flashflash I thought* though that should be obvious)

                      * Laptop shut off here, recovered the tab. Nothing worse than yelling at someone then having the system shut down on you.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        Listen if you think this is bad read some of my interactions with gradient. You have not even begun to see asinine arguments.
                        D00d I don't care.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          To quote haku:

                          Go get into a fight or something.
                          lmao
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            "A wolverine only listens to threats"

                            That's you Freezin.

                            You're a wolverine.

                            Don't somehow take this as a compliment, now.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              And I'm perfectly capable of resetting my reads and not tunneling.

                              You're getting a little hot under the collar considering all I'm doing is questioning you about an interaction that I think is abnormal.

                              No vote, no lynch campaign, nothing of the sort. Just a few simple observations and questions.

                              I think you need to go drink some water and chill
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                tbh if you're expecting me to push hard on a wolf or someone if I'm town its not gonna fucking happen right now; its almost impossible to catch a wolf this early and there's not enough here for me to seriously make a case on someone I think is a wolf.

                                What reads I've given are about as good as you're going to get for the time being.
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...