TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #2851
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by XelNya
    So tell me then, what is your interpretation of why, as a wolf, I would make that post as a method of distancing, when I'd have done all my distancing by now?

    It's not like this is a self meta, but I don't exactly attach to people in games like that, so I never need to distance since I do it naturally through how I play.
    Look, I'm garbage at reading you right so, I don't really think my opinion matters for evaluating you.

    If you want to get an idea of how lost I am while reading you, sure, let's go.

    Originally posted by XelNya
    That was actually a bad kill
    It makes little sense for a wolf to come here and say that.

    ..but that's exactly why it could happen here.

    Originally posted by XelNya
    Like on a scale of 1 - 10

    you fuckin' missed
    Talking to hypothetical wolf team makes us believe the most logical reason to say this is to appear as if you cannot be in the wolf team. @Distancing

    Originally posted by XelNya
    We're lynching Mak based off being a dumb ass anyway, so I'm good with that
    You follow up with wanting to lynch Makilaz, but you don't go in details as to why it is a good lynch.

    Where am I even supposed to begin with reading this and going like "hell yeah, this is my town buddy, let's grill Mak etc. etc."

    ---

    I'm just confused with where you are overall.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #2852
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      2. Xelnya - Null range. Most of the interactions points as more towny than wolfy, but I would be a fool to auto lock you town based on ability to improve meta.

      4. blindreper1179 - Minimalistic game. I don't like it. I expect you to become more active assuming you're about done with being sick etc. It's dumb, but it's really affecting my read on you negatively.

      5. lurker Charu - Moderate Town, but we're talking about Haku reading lurker. Another low % player that I don't read well. What I said in my old read list still applies. His posts feel organic and I don't really see any attempt to do something weird.

      8. Hakulyte - Manfred Von Karma.

      9. DarkManticoreX2 - Scum lean. Read list is extremely neutral. If you took the event in the game and summarized them as they are without expressing yourself, you would get his read list.

      13. inDheart - Wild Card. I tend to associate him with Xiz at this point based on interactions. I feel like lynching one of them could solve the other. W/W or T/T together imo.

      14. Makilaz - Looking towny since Sunfan flipped town. Straightforward play, I like it. (yes, I had you scum based on associative reads. I'm a terrible player, thank you.)

      15. Xiz - Wild Card. See inDheart. Looking better since HH flipped SK. That pmuch ended my suspicions on him.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2853
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        My top 2 scum is Manti/blindreper atm.

        If I'm wrong, it could be Xiz/inDheart pair, but I consider that less likely.

        If the wolf team as XelNya/lurker/Makilaz in it, I'm bad.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #2854
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          I'll reiterate my read and progression on xiz for you tonight Haku.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #2855
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Also lol at you calling my reads list neutral and then only having one scum lean on yours.

            ������
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #2856
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              My read on makilaz being a wolf is she's trying to get on my good side by what she said in her read, besides mml,I haven't done shit
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #2857
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                You're not wrong Haku, I've been shitty this game
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #2858
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  So, now that you know that I'm bad at this game, let's move on to another perspective.

                  @The votes so far from D0 to D2.

                  Theory: I don't believe a single wolf voted MML in this situation because H&H was SK rather than another wolf.

                  This means that I'd tend to clear off everyone who voted MML in this situation.

                  EoD D0:

                  Players who are currently alive:

                  Xelnya, blindreper1179, lurker(Charu), Hakulyte, DarkManticoreX2, inDheart, Makilaz, Xiz.

                  Players who voted MML and that are still alive:

                  blindreper1179, DarkManticoreX2, Hakulyte.

                  Remaining players:

                  Xelnya, lurker(Charu), inDheart, Makilaz, Xiz.

                  ---

                  Votes are suggesting that the 2 remaining wolves are in the list above.

                  EoD D1:

                  Xiz/Xelnya on melloncollie.
                  Makilaz -> inDheart
                  inDheart didn't vote.
                  lurker didn't vote.

                  EoD D2:

                  Xiz/Xelnya/Makilaz/lurker -> H&H
                  blindreper -> Makilaz
                  inDheart didn't vote.

                  ---

                  So, inDheart didn't vote 2 phases in a row.
                  Xiz/Xelnya are consistent on voting the same wagon.
                  Makilaz/lurker/blindreper group is a little everywhere.

                  ---

                  Conclusion: I have no idea, but it looked interesting. It could also be wrong, but bussing here is a really bad play imo and I have trouble to believe it happened.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #2859
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Do you see the joke?

                    My scum reads are the mechanically speaking less likely players to be wolves by my own theory.

                    I have to be wrong somewhere.

                    unvote

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #2860
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      I suggest a lynch within Xiz/inDheart.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #2861
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        I'd go more inD than xiz.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #2862
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          WV? really?

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #2863
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            i still want to lynch ind today

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #2864
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Makilaz
                              i still want to lynch ind today
                              Make a case
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #2865
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                I'd go more inD than xiz.
                                Make a case
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...