TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #2101
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    6 members 12 guests

    Pussies
    you mean pansies

    ain't nothing cowardly about a pussy come on now
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #2102
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      wayward
      pls elaborate

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #2103
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        sun wolf, MML wolf, Xel wolf, hah SO, wayward woof. Game solved.
        1 right, 1 wrong, on to the next, which is you wv.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #2104
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          mvp (most vulnerable pansy) goes to blind

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #2105
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
            you mean pansies

            ain't nothing cowardly about a pussy come on now
            I am out getting pizza with the girlfriend and she looked at me weird when I started laughing really hard.

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #2106
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Almost done packing/cleaning

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #2107
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                mvp (most vulnerable pansy) goes to blind
                Dont be jealous.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #2108
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  i think i'm forced to accept sunfan's claim at the moment (fuck you)
                  i need to iso haku while drunk wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #2109
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    Dont be jealous.
                    why would i be jealous of someone who is one in two

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #2110
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      one in three* im dumb

                      Comment

                      • Hateandhatred
                        "The Quebec Steparatist."
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 1974

                        #2111
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        All in all, I think what I'm going to do outweighs the possible downside, even though there is an obvious upside.

                        I did soft it some yesterday, particularly to Xiz, so maybe I am a donkey for this (especially considering it looks like the wolves thought Sanz was a PR, meaning they probably aren't great at finding PRs), but I think just not scumreading me will be pretty good for the game considering I don't really think I'll be able to post well enough to be widely townread anymore and this should fix that.

                        I know Xiz is reserved and Freezin thinks I look better than a lot of the other H&H voters, but I just don't really think I can convince most people like Haku that I'm town here.

                        Hardclaiming Attorney. I have no relevant information as a result of my role, otherwise I would claim it. I will say I'm not Trucy, so I have believed Freezin's claim and still have no reason to doubt it. I think, considering Freezin's claim, its best for me not to say what I am since I think its just a bit better for wolves not to know what I am.

                        I STRONGLY THINK THAT THE REMAINING ROLE SHOULD NOT CLAIM at this point in time. With 2 role claims, the remaining role has to perform well for town to do well. No reason for the last role to claim.

                        PS people claiming VT is really fucking bad and influenced my decision here. Its always a bad idea to claim VT (with the exception being H&H here, who had reason to claim given his possible lynch), assuming wolves were keeping track of that stuff (which they should be but w/e), then the pool gets narrowed down a lot for potential nightkills.

                        Basically, stop scumreading me. I'm town, move on.

                        I played bad so some of this is def my fault; tbh I'm kind of surprised I wasn't killed given everyone and their mother thought I was playing weird and wolves should know that I am almost always town (not the SK), but w/e.

                        Wouldn't even consider doing this if I had more time; an internet friend is here for the weekend and its just kind of a perfect storm right now. If I'm here later on, I'll be doing a shitload of work to make up for today.
                        Screw you man, if I think about it, suggesting that "the other PR shouldn't claim" sounds bs. If one more claimed and there was another PR left, we would find out and frame you.

                        Also why have you insisted twice that the wolf kill MUST be sanz? Once in your read list, and not long ago when you said it is a bad kill. This is not an accusation, but its an element that stands out to me, so people can discuss this.
                        Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2112
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          Makes ne feel a bit better about u cux I was p sure u picked up on it. Ur plat since is understandable, but it is slightly ynnerving
                          Just a little worried about you pushing me even though you saw the soft.
                          Its possible you are town doing it, but it just felt a little weird.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2113
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            @sunfan

                            has your read on xel changed at all, because im gonna start considering it now.
                            I don't really know what you had the last read of mine as, I do think he's more townie than not but its not strong at all and you should probably not seriously let my read influence yours.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2114
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              currently stuffing things into my car. i've somewhat kept up with the thread

                              i'm not liking sunfan claiming but i'm okay with leaving him off the table for now.
                              what don't you like about it? I understand Freezin (though I do think there's a decent chance I remain a good lynch candidate in the minds of a lot of people) and Xiz saying this, not you though.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #2115
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                the pride post, your posting in general and blue claim remind me of the last turbo. there isnt anything solid about why i don't like it and its more paranoia i guess.

                                Comment

                                Working...